Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Herb sack - not supported just yet I have currently 5 tasks left until I reach 100 task bonus to get the points necessary to buy the sack, then I will do test runs + add it ASAP. ^^ :D 

Ammo - currently the script will loot ammo when a stack reaches above 3, after a random interval of 3-18 seconds for appearing more humanlike, and it will re-equip if you are running low on ammo, either less than 50-100, or if no ammo at all, it will search for ammo in inventory. In any case, I will add an update to prevent banking ammo (optional). In the meantime if the script is depositing ammo, try adding your ammo and set the amount to 0 (in the banking layout on setup window) ^^ :D

As for bone buying/item looting - I will be investigating this issue, if possible can you confirm if mirror mode, and confirm if client set to fixed size? I will see what I can do, update coming up ^^ :D 

As for GUI and un-selectable options - which exact options? Is it just the potion options? I will update them ASAP. :D I have noticed sometimes if you load a profile, some checkboxes are frozen too, so you can't select/de-select them.

As for mouse staying on food/eating and the error in console log: I will see what is going on - in the last update I made it stay on inventory tab when on low health. If possible can you provide another console log so I can reverse the error and find out exactly where it happened? The error was for the last version of the script :( I will run some tests in the meantime and hopefully add a bugfix immediately :D

Thanks guys - noted down all replies and feedback. Will be posting a few fixes within a few hours.

• Like 2

Alright I will edit potions, if I see a locked option I'll update it ASAP :D

As for cannon, make sure to start the script with cannon in inventory, then the script will ask you to choose a tile to put the cannon, simply stand on your desired tile and hit the f1 key to let the bot know you've chosen the tile. Also, make sure you are on fixed client mode (no resized mode) it will do the trick. I am currently coding an update to allow looting while fighting alongside cannon + loot my npcs only.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Czar said:

Alright I will edit potions, if I see a locked option I'll update it ASAP :D

As for cannon, make sure to start the script with cannon in inventory, then the script will ask you to choose a tile to put the cannon, simply stand on your desired tile and hit the f1 key to let the bot know you've chosen the tile. Also, make sure you are on fixed client mode (no resized mode) it will do the trick. I am currently coding an update to allow looting while fighting alongside cannon + loot my npcs only.

what setting should i use? Do i have to check on "caged ogres" in the menu and cannonmode? Or what npc should i put in because if I don't set anything it will just log me out again.

Edited by remio
  • Like 1

16 hours ago, Czar said:

Any errors in console log? If the NPC is behind a fence, then yes enable caged ogres. I need to know what setup you're running, show me the options in the setup window and/or provide console logs, I'll help :D:D

Fixed it. The problems was apparently that I jad no arrows in my ammo slot while I'm not actually using them anyway but when I took them with me it worked. Not sure if this is normal but I rather don't have to do this everytime lol

• Like 1

Hi there!

Telegrabbing loot doesnt seem to work, still runs over there and picks it up. Also, with high alch loot option, it got caught switching back and forth from spell book and inventory. Still havent had it successfully alch an item, even with all other inventory options disabled.

Also, safespot options seem to be conflicting with other options, even with high priority enabled. In my case it would run out of safespot to loot or refill cannon, and stand still for 5-10 seconds before dying. Would it be possible to get some faster reaction, or possibly a safe refill cannon option? 

What I am trying to achieve is ice troll cannoning while safespotting. Tele-grabbing the loot and alching it.

Perhaps a 'Do not leave safespot until no enemies in fightzone' option could be an idea?

Edited by Chris050999
  • Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO