Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Havnt had time to try the new version out yet.

Can someone confirm Rock/Sand/Ammo Crabs are working?

Also, is there a way to bot green dragons efficiently with cannon? 

Also i want to add a big thank you to the scripter, i know it must be hard with the upkeep of all your scripts. 

Thank you so much Czar.

Edited by iluvnina

Cannons at green dragons are not supported yet but that is a good idea. Are you talking about green dragons in wilderness or corsair cove dungeon? I can add cannon support for green dragons but in the wildy locations it can be very complex to code a system for anti-pk with cannon, although I am working on it :D

As for crabs, activated trial you can test it, seems to be working for me now :D. Ammonite crabs aren't supported just yet but they are the next item on my to-do list for the script.

Thanks, I enjoy coding the fighter script more than all my other scripts except maybe the runecrafter, really fun to code. :D

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Cannons at green dragons are not supported yet but that is a good idea. Are you talking about green dragons in wilderness or corsair cove dungeon? I can add cannon support for green dragons but in the wildy locations it can be very complex to code a system for anti-pk with cannon, although I am working on it :D

As for crabs, activated trial you can test it, seems to be working for me now :D. Ammonite crabs aren't supported just yet but they are the next item on my to-do list for the script.

Thanks, I enjoy coding the fighter script more than all my other scripts except maybe the runecrafter, really fun to code. :D

Yea im a beginner at osrs, my 3rd day of playing :D

I get very obsessed when i find something new i like so i already learned alot. 

From what i can see from diffrent guides and so on, it seems that farming green dragons with cannons in CAVES (whatever they are namned) seems like the most efficient and safest option.

Also, when you script for osbot, what language do you use and where do you get the name/IDs of entities in the game? i might wanna give it a try. Altho im a beginner, just recently learned javascript html css ?

- Is there a discord where you usually hangout? or Osbotters hangout at ?

Edited by iluvnina

On 10/28/2018 at 7:22 AM, Czar said:

New Update (v230)

- Crab aggro fixed across all crab types.
- Safespot reaction time increased.
- Return to safespot event is now prioritized over all events (if safespot is enabled).
- Every single script delay now has a name assigned to it, if you would like to change it, post on thread.
- Script now filters multi-combat npcs more effectively.
-- If you are in a multi-combat zone you will now attack npcs already in combat.
-- Lesser demon and other npcs which are single target, multi players, multi-combat, now works.
- Added an option to disable multi-combat filtering
- Re-attack npc after stopping attack is now optional, and is enabled by default. (e.g. potting then re-attacking same npc)
- Antifire timers fixed, now counts downwards instead of upwards, should improve Brutal Black Dragon plugin significantly.
- Paint overlay is now fixed 100%, no longer disappears with multiple monitors or switching client tabs.
- Script now knows if you have been in combat for the first time since script launch.
- Script elapsed time now starts as soon as you start the script, doesn't count while filling out the setup window.
- You are now redirected to the respective plugins if you try to add a plugin npc to the global script npc list.
- Stops & Notifications now added to the Task Panel tab on the setup window.
- Task Panel tab now modernized and re-designed.
- Added more various conditions for stops & notifications.
- Added info tip to ranging mode: you can manually set arrows in the armour tab.
- Breaks changes

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, good luck guys, happy botting :D More updates coming up for v231 with updates that I may have missed.

This update helped a lot with the brutal black plugin, hope you keep improving it. I would love to see a save option for the plugin! Keep kickin ass Czar! Also seeing the bot struggle when deciding whether to go to the altar or not. Gets stuck half way there after banking. An option to eat to full health while banking would be awesome too!

Edited by Lonkie

On 10/29/2018 at 10:33 AM, Czar said:

You know adding the Task system to your Fisher is also very fun to do! Which I've been waiting for like a year lol. ?

• Like 1

[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:25:20 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:25:21 PM]: java.lang.RuntimeException: Union object is null or owned by someone else
	at client.nat.stream.Stream.m22(Native Method)
	at client.sJv.getDefinition(Unknown Source)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getId(ce:11)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.model.NPC.getDefinition(ce:288)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.NPCS.getAll(yn:97)
	at org.osbot.rs07.api.EntityAPI.closest(ki:289)
	at perfect.scripting.b.c.cOn.K(di:359)
	at a.c.a.prN.m(qh:1311)
	at a.c.a.prN.m(qh:903)
	at a.c.a.prN.m(qh:681)
	at a.c.a.prN.m(qh:32)
	at a.Nul.F(pf:1824)
	at a.Nul.onLoop(pf:2140)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(sk:36)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:25:21 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/30 03:25:22 PM]: Cycle.

And it'll spam cycle.

Just tried to kill dragons, and happens on sand crabs plugin.

*Using mirror client.

• Like 1

Just got banned, first time on my first ever account.

I suspect it was from using Team Capes script, and im not saying the script itself is bad. Im only saying that the more click-intensive the task you are doing the higher risk of being caught.

This is my theory, as long as you take some short breaks everyday, change "task". With this i mean that you switch botting scripts every few times. so you dont stand there with only lvl 80 mining and 0 in every other ability :D

Sucks to be banned but i think ive learned some important lessons for my next character

• Like 1

@czar script suddenly got stuck and i got this error

][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:46 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:46 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:46 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:46 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:47 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:47 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:48 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:48 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:48 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:48 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:49 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:49 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:49 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][10/31 08:23:49 PM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.NullPointerException

hey @Czar

what happend to the regular osbot break manager screen? it doesnt show up anymore and i just get this in logger

[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:19 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:29 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:30 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:40 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:41 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:51 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:49:51 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:01 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:02 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:12 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:12 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:22 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:23 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:33 PM]: Cycle.
[INFO][Bot #1][11/01 07:50:33 PM]: [BREAK WAIT] Waiting for break to end...

Its kinda sad since i would like to see how long time left before my bot login or how long time it have been breaking for :(

are you planning on adding it back?

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO