Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Oh god, any errors in the console log? Script is not programmed to stop eating, ever :( Must have been an exception in the script somehow. If it ever happens again please please paste the console log and I will make sure it never happens anymore. I added a few fail-safes for dying/eating although I'm not sure what else it could be. Perhaps disconnect? I will debug more. It seems dying is rare thank god but I will run some more tests for sure.

Glad to hear some more positive reviews and some constructive criticism. Good news guys, I've posted a nice update for looting. Although I'm worried the looting code is too aggressive and will make sure to loot as many items as possible (please make sure to use the option wisely). Don't forget to set your loot tile distance (normal is 8 tiles away).

Update v218 has been pushed with new looting code. I will be aiming for more features for update v219 very shortly. Stay tuned everyone :d I am listening to all users. If you have any bugs please please please use the bug report template on the main thread. If you don't wanna/can't, then at least post a screenshot of your script settings and a clear description of the bug. Also I am open to more suggestions for the script.

More updates coming soon

- Czar

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Oh god, any errors in the console log? Script is not programmed to stop eating, ever :( Must have been an exception in the script somehow. If it ever happens again please please paste the console log and I will make sure it never happens anymore. I added a few fail-safes for dying/eating although I'm not sure what else it could be. Perhaps disconnect? I will debug more. It seems dying is rare thank god but I will run some more tests for sure.

Glad to hear some more positive reviews and some constructive criticism. Good news guys, I've posted a nice update for looting. Although I'm worried the looting code is too aggressive and will make sure to loot as many items as possible (please make sure to use the option wisely). Don't forget to set your loot tile distance (normal is 8 tiles away).

Update v218 has been pushed with new looting code. I will be aiming for more features for update v219 very shortly. Stay tuned everyone :d I am listening to all users. If you have any bugs please please please use the bug report template on the main thread. If you don't wanna/can't, then at least post a screenshot of your script settings and a clear description of the bug. Also I am open to more suggestions for the script.

More updates coming soon

- Czar

Have you adjusted the nmz plugin yet ?

• Like 1

@Czar

Version 217

Looting while safespotting and using a cannon to fight alongside doesn't seem to work.  I have "loot my items", "prioritize loot" both selected and it still doesn't pick up anything at all.

Version 218

Still getting the same looting problem when fighting alongside cannon.

Edited by Joliter
  • Like 1

Hey czar, whenever theres multiple drops the bot doesn't eat to loot for the second item and instead ignores the second item if the inv is full. Yes i have eat to loot selected. Im at skeleton wyverns also if that matters. It will for instance pickup a rune crossbow drop and ignore the bones underneath but when only bones drop then it picks up the bones just fine.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Czar said:

No console errors at all. I had an emergency teleport in the inventory for the bot to use when it was out of food, and it was set to teleport to the bank. From what I can tell it banked successfully once, but then on the second attempt it failed to bank rather than failed to eat.

Since then however it seems to have been fine, no issues at all with another ~10 hours of use. Looting is very aggresive, especially if using both bones to beaches and the eat for loot option, as no matter how you set it it will eat all of your food to make way for bones! Worse things could happen but it dampens a tiny bit of profit from places like dust devils and the likes

Edited by RYanb0401
  • Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO