Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Purchased this script just now, and hoping to get it set up soon. I've tried to create a custom area to fight within, but unfortunately it still says calculating! Hopefully I'll get it to work properly really soon. ?

Furthermore, when I try to turn the camera using the arrows, the game camera spins continuously without being able to stop it, I wonder what causes this? ?

Thanks.

Edit: It's a shame that I can't rotate the camera to check around the game world without being able to stop an infinite rotation =(

Hopefully this can be looked at!

Thanks.

Edited by joshua97
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, joshua97 said:

Purchased this script just now, and hoping to get it set up soon. I've tried to create a custom area to fight within, but unfortunately it still says calculating! Hopefully I'll get it to work properly really soon. ?

Furthermore, when I try to turn the camera using the arrows, the game camera spins continuously without being able to stop it, I wonder what causes this? ?

Thanks.

Edit: It's a shame that I can't rotate the camera to check around the game world without being able to stop an infinite rotation =(

Hopefully this can be looked at!

Thanks.

Ayo, id advoid use the mouse keys to rotate the camera. It has been a consistent error, only fixed by resetting it. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, mathiesdamm said:

Ayo, id advoid use the mouse keys to rotate the camera. It has been a consistent error, only fixed by resetting it. 

You can also just open settings or logger and it will stop rotating. Pressing Numpad7 will open logger and that pretty much easiest way to make it stop.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

Only loot my items option hasn't been changed in v218, I re-wrote regular looting first, I will handle all the other looting options in the upcoming update v219 which is almost complete. v219 will be the general update with all user requests/suggestions/tweaks added to the update. Stay tuned guys ^^ :D Glad to see a workaround for the client arrow key movement thing too. Noted down all user posts in a to-do notepad file don't worry guys ^^ :D:D 

• Like 2
  • Boge 2

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Only loot my items option hasn't been changed in v218, I re-wrote regular looting first, I will handle all the other looting options in the upcoming update v219 which is almost complete. v219 will be the general update with all user requests/suggestions/tweaks added to the update. Stay tuned guys ^^ :D Glad to see a workaround for the client arrow key movement thing too. Noted down all user posts in a to-do notepad file don't worry guys ^^ :D:D 

Hey Czar, if you don't mind my asking, what do you feel is the best amount of time that this script should be used per day to minimise the risk of a ban? How often should the character take breaks etc, should the break randomiser in the client be used, and anything else that we should take into consideration to maximise XP gains but minimise the ban risk?

It's worked great up to now, it would just be a shame to lose the gold trimmed rune I just bought for when I it 40/40/40 in 1 hour, so just wondering what the best set-up is for training long term ?

Thanks in advance!

Is it possible to add you on Skype by any chance, or do you sit in any discord channels? Just incase we have any questions for the future that customers want to ask etc that are either private or doesn't immediately notify everyone :)

Thanks! :)

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO