Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

IDK why, but recently, the bot has been pretty buggy? I ran it at mammoths with a cannon while meleeing, and I found that outside the general bug of when you press an arrow key, the whole screen rotates constantly, that sometimes the cannon would just randomly stop? Here's the log, the bot focuses on attacking the monster rather than refilling ammo for a long time. Additionally, looting seems a bit slow, even though I prioritized loot first

incase it helps, here is the logger while it happens, it often repeats line one and 2
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:30 PM]: Cannon hasn't fired in an entire round... fire!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:41 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:41 PM]: Next eat hitpoints: [38]
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:42 PM]: "var_attacked_npc" changed to "3828"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:46 PM]: "ss_kill_counter" changed to "15"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:46 PM]: "slayer_npc_finish" changed to "3828"
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:05:54 PM]: Special change from (20) to (30)
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:06:00 PM]: Cannon hasn't fired in an entire round... fire!
[INFO][Bot #1][04/26 11:06:03 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...

Getting mixed reviews for looting, I will be debugging and re-writing the looting system. I am curious to know which looting options you guys have selected. Did you select the (ignore loot over X tiles) option? Only loot my kills? Loot X value item?

Update v218 with many more features coming up. Stay tuned guys. I am reading all your feedback and responses rest assured. :D

EDIT: Also getting some complaints about the camera rotating, if this happens in the client make sure to enable human input and click the arrow key in the direction the camera is moving, it will fix it :) 

Edited by Czar

@Czar

How do I increase the radius of the bot to search for monsters?  I usually change the player check radius which works fine, but in some instances, I need a bigger area.  For example the minimap below I would like to have the radius as big as the yellow circle.  I tried increasing player check radius to 1500, but it doesn't seem to be enough because it reaches "edges of the radius" so it attacks monster, then runs back then tries attacking again.

minimap.png

11 hours ago, Joliter said:

I just used it at Hill Giants with no problems.  What isn't working?  Post your settings.

It just wouldn't even start attacking anything.

I tried with a bunch of different settings to the minimal default settings but no luck. It was in the Edgeville dungeon. 

Edited by Rahuc95

37 minutes ago, stam dato said:

This script go to bank , it does take out items , but it doesn't deposit items.

This script make the window spinning  if you pause the script and pause arrow key in keyboard.

Read a couple of posts above...?

EDIT: Also getting some complaints about the camera rotating, if this happens in the client make sure to enable human input and click the arrow key in the direction the camera is moving, it will fix it :) 

Edited 2 hours ago by Czar

Edited by Joliter

For larger npcs areas, turn on option called: 'Fight npcs before reaching fightzone' in the misc tab (last option in scroll menu) it will work better for larger fight zones only ^^

@stam dato screenshot script settings please, I will test. Did you deposit-block any items?

@rahuc95 does the script run better in non-mirror mode? Hmm it may be thursday's osrs update affecting the client.

Activated trials gl guys :D Also tysm for users who are helping with feedback and answering user's questions, I really appreciate it :D 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Czar said:

Getting mixed reviews for looting, I will be debugging and re-writing the looting system. I am curious to know which looting options you guys have selected. Did you select the (ignore loot over X tiles) option? Only loot my kills? Loot X value item?

Update v218 with many more features coming up. Stay tuned guys. I am reading all your feedback and responses rest assured. :D

EDIT: Also getting some complaints about the camera rotating, if this happens in the client make sure to enable human input and click the arrow key in the direction the camera is moving, it will fix it :) 

Thanks for troubleshooting the issue so soon! I remember I didn't check any of the listed options you said. Although I tried loot X value item, but that doesn't seem to work very well, because while I babysat it, it didn't loot over X. Although, that could just be caused by the looting system in general, because I find that when I have a cannon, looting becomes really glitchy where either the add cannonball system works, or the looting system works, but never the two together.

Usually, when I use looting, I make it so that it prioritizes looting over fighting, eat food for loot, and to loot while in combat if possible

• Like 1

On 4/26/2018 at 8:30 PM, Czar said:

Camera rotating thing has been happening to me a ton, and this didn't work for some reason. I have human input enabled and the only thing that makes it stop rotating is alt tabbing, clicking on any other window, etc.

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO