Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

I setup the script and I get spammed with divide by zero errors

[INFO][Bot #1][12/16 11:04:35 AM]: Exception in script thread 2: java.lang.ArithmeticException: / by zero
	at a.Aux.I(xl:815)
	at a.Aux.g(xl:614)
	at a.Aux.onLoop(xl:1699)
	at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(cg:72)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Settings: http://linkbun.ch/064b5

the brutal black dragon plugin is broken, it seems to be whenever the loot appears beside a dragon, character will go grab the loot, then stand right beside the dragon untill I die. i feel like this could be fixed with the feature you have in the non plugin, the "wait for loot to appear before attacking" 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Kodak Brack said:

the brutal black dragon plugin is broken, it seems to be whenever the loot appears beside a dragon, character will go grab the loot, then stand right beside the dragon untill I die. i feel like this could be fixed with the feature you have in the non plugin, the "wait for loot to appear before attacking" 

all the script is broken buddy, this will be a awesome script whe @Czar take his time to do it

1 hour ago, dailysmoker said:

Really needs an update imo.. Doesn't loot anything, doesnt drink pray pots etc. etc. etc... very slow attacking to next NPC also :\..

was a very nice script 1 - 2 months ago but really needs an update.

When it attacks slow, uncheck the ticked option in Misc 2 tab(iirc) which says "wait after clicking" should make it a bit faster, but won't spam click tho.

Due to automatic preparation for break session, Any chance you could add a similar option "Avoid Banking" ? (As like which is available through Open->Security Stronghold "Avoid Banking")

I use the script for splashing NPCs and most of the time they don't need to move location. (For Example)

(EDIT: reason, I got 4/5 splashers banned, caught 1 stuck in a loop going upstairs varrock east bank, running from Varrock sewer rats to prepare for break session, wasn't necessary before)

Edited by Jardem
  • Like 1

@Czar

Does anyone know how to increase the fight area? For example, I want to fight certain monsters, but they are slightly more spread out.  The script will click attack on some and be fine, but as soon as it gets one that is a little farther away it attacks, then rushes back and attacks and rushes back...

• Like 1

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO