Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Can you add dark totem pieces to the loot table. I tried adding it to loot, but it doesn't add it. Also, can you make it not deposit guthans when banking if its in your inventory? 

Maybe whitelist guthans if guthan's mode is enabled.

Another feature too, is if health is really low and guthans is enabled, to quick prayer/use protect melee to avoid death.

Since yesterday everything has been working fine. I haven't been saving settings, so that might be the solution. 

---------------------

I have cannon mode enabled with guthans equipped and fight alongside cannon checked, loot everything above x gold checked.

I set the cannon tile then the bot goes to loot. Picks up something then puts the cannon on a completely different tile.

I then reset the cannon tile on the script but then it randomly stops refilling the cannon.

[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:47 PM]: Lost all items (Cannon furnace)!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:48 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:48 PM]: Command (ss_cannon_tick) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:49 PM]: "ss_cannon_tick" changed to "0"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:49 PM]: Command (ss_cannon_tick) changed from (0) to (0)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:49 PM]: "added_cball_flag" changed to "1"
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:29:49 PM]: Command (added_cball_flag) changed from () to (1)
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:30:03 PM]: Cannon hasn't fired in an entire round... fire!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:30:03 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:30:22 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:30:33 PM]: Cannon hasn't fired in an entire round... fire!
[INFO][Bot #1][08/01 08:30:33 PM]: Removing event (Cannon refill action) now that it is complete...

This is what happens. 

EDIT: it seems to only be malfunctioning when the character is not on the cannon tile. I manually walked back to the tile and turnt off fight with cannon, and it seems to reloading well.

------------

Another bug as well. I had abyss whip in inventory and guthans on, but I wanted to keep guthans on. Even when I didn't have use special check, it still kept going back to the abyssal whip to use the special attack. I even chose guthans as the primary weapon. It kept swapping between the whip and the warspear

Edited by muffinrecon
  • Like 1

Hello. I'm using Perfect Fighter and when i was killing fire giants on task in stronghold slayer cave, after my character has banked and running back to the giants, it tries to kill hellhounds or anything else which happens to attack my character while running back to the task enemies. The bot banks just fine but running back seems to have some problems with enemies attacking.

Best regards

BottingBoi95

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rexaura said:

I literally bought this for the B2P functionality, when will it be back up. Scripts great minus the fact it would rather die and log out than convert big bones to peaches. 

you must be doing something wrong lol works fine for me..

that was with bones to peaches tabs

edit: maybe your problem is you are adding the bones to the loot list so it doesn't want to convert them? never tested this but I don't add the bones to my loot list myself and it runs perfectly

dfd281aa805fcf0bb7660536d529f702.png

Edited by Lunatic
  • Like 1

- What is the bug
When your stat boost by potion goes under the threshold of using the potion again and you're in a bank, the script hovers the mouse over the potion and fails to do anything
- How did you make the bug happen
Just set the script to drink str and att pots and fought a monster that requires banking often. Pot boost happened to wear off in a bank and the script stalled
- (optional) recommendation for the bug, e.g. 'make the script walk back' or something
You should make a failsafe or something that would check for the bot to close open interfaces before potting up, that should be enough for there not to be problems like this again
- Tried client restart?
yes
- Normal script or a plugin?
normal script
- Which exact setup options are enabled? Afk mode, cannon mode, etc etc.

just regular fighting mode with potions turned on.

• Like 1

Just testing bbd plugin once more and I'm pushing the new update. Don't worry I haven't missed out any user feedback whatsoever (within the last page). Thanks to those of you who offered bug report templates it really makes bug fixing faster. And thank you to those offering to lend accounts for bbd plugin coding :D 

EDIT:

If npcs are attacking you and the script is retaliating to the wrong npcs, turn on 'only attack my npcs' in the Misc.1 tab

If special attacks are being used even if you didn't enable them, make sure you didn't save them on a profile and loaded the profile with special attacks enabled

B2p tabs are added to the action queue it should work but you need to set b2p tabs in the inventory loadout, avoid setting peaches and it should be fine, as well as enabling the b2p option in misc tab.

As for cannons and refilling, is the script not refilling due to being far away from the cannon? If so I added a failsafe for that. I added a few other safety checks and anti-idle checks to cannoning so it should be much better in v202.

More slayer npcs have been added too.

Other than that, I already mentioned everything else in my last two posts, these are just the newer ones :D 

Giant keys, newer items (totems etc) have also been fixed finally:

Ou0Nk1M.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

52 minutes ago, Czar said:

Sounds good, looks like cannon mode is seeing improvements already in v202 :D 

As for the stronghold of security warning messages, I will add support for them but in the meantime please turn warnings off in the warning settings on rs ^^ :D 

Any idea why I might have gotten banned using perfect fighter? Only do it for 2 hours a day. 2nd time using it got banned. 

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO