Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

@Czar

The cannon fails to resupply when there's a monster on top of it. I think it goes to click the cannon, but instead it starts to attack the monster. 

It works fine when I position the bot in a spot where they aren't overlapping with the cannon, but I can't control this for majority of the time.

Would it be possible to right click on the cannon tile when the message shows up that the cannon is out of ammo and then hit fire?

It also doesn't pick up the cannon before it logs off. But I don't think thats much of an issue. Just putting it out there.

Edited by muffinrecon

I'm having trouble getting the script to pick up Clue scrolls (medium). I've entered the item into the looting list, but it seems as if the script is not recognizing them on the ground. I've seen the script successfully loot other items on the loot list yet ignore the Clue scroll. Was wondering if anyone else is having this problem and has a solution, or possibly the script could use some tweaking. Thanks Czar.

Thanks for this great script czar, thought I'd leave a review after a few weeks of using this script. Had much success with it training multiple accounts, biggest success being training my main from 61-89 slayer using this script for all of the combat (will try to get screenshots up at some point).

I am yet to be banned whilst using this script on ANY of the accounts I have used it with.

For anyone using this script who's looking to remain unbanned I'd recommend:

- Train in very uncommon/ low populated areas ( I used white wolf mountain for a lot of the combat on my main and Alts). I believe this greatly reduces combat botting ban rates, as in my experience being reported or excessive use of combat bots is what gets you banned with combat scripts.

- For slayer, use czar's world hop feature if there are players in your area, again this greatly helps reduce reports against your reports. An excellent feature within this script.

-Finally, don't be a level 60 wearing iron platelegs, every so often get to the GE and get level appropriate gear and find another target to kill for your next couple of levels.

Hope this helps! :)

• Like 1

Hey czar,

When setting the safespot with a cannon, when the bot refreshes the cannon ammo, it doesnt go back to the safespot until their is another event. Like it just waits until it has to eat again before going back to the safespot.

I have Cannon mode enabled/fight with cannon checked/ranging checked. 

• Like 1

When using a cannon and banking does it automatically keep cannon balls in inventory?

as when i click copy inventory the cannon balls are set at the amount before any are used during that session and they obviously wont be there in that quantity when reaching bank later.

Also when im cannoning is there a way to set it so it doesn't stand so close to the cannon, because in single combat areas the NPC becomes too close for the cannon to hit it whilst i am by the cannon

• Like 1

I just dared to save settings. And now the script just walks back and forth between two points. 

Settings file:

prayer_normal_mode 0
ss_cannon_mode 0
ss_eat_bounds_2 65
ss_eat_bounds_1 45
loot_item_value 1900
ale_name_extended 0
alert_at_logout 0
ss_custom_break_tile 0
ss_slayer_ice_cooler 0
ss_cannonball_range_2 15
eat_for_space 0
only_loot_target 1
ss_cannonball_range_1 15
ss_only_my_npcs 0
unreachable 0
ss_slayer_bag_of_salt 0
ss_move_mouse_outside 1
alert_inactivity 0
ss_wait_loot 0
ss_magic_mode 0
level_task_mode 0
ss_hop_world 0
alert_allow_beep 0
ss_fight_with_cannon 0
b2p_spell_mode 1
loot_item_alch_7 0
bank_mode 0
loot_arrows_combat 0
loot_item_alch_6 0
loot_item_alch_9 0
loot_item_alch_8 0
ss_safespot_range 0
loot_item_alch_3 2
loot_item_alch_2 2
loot_item_alch_5 0
loot_item_alch_4 0
npc_cb_0 0
loot_item_alch_1 2
loot_item_alch_0 0
loot_in_combat 0
ss_smart_safespot 0
enable_loot_arrows 0
loot_item_id_3 1359
loot_item_id_4 561
enable_bone_bury 0
loot_item_id_5 533
loot_item_id_6 5975
ss_npc_tile_dist 0
loot_item_id_0 995
ss_fightzone_stay 0
ss_spec_min_target_hp 40
loot_item_id_1 1303
ss_antifire_mode 0
loot_item_id_2 1123
alert_at_bank 0
alert_random_event 0
loot_item_id_7 5973
telegrab_loot 0
alert_name_called 0
ss_ov_potion_def 0
loot_item_id_8 1780
loot_item_id_9 226
ss_readyclick_npc 0
ss_ov_potion_cb 0
ab_antipattern_mode 1
npc_name_0 Kurask
pref_bank nearest
ranging_mode 0
prayer_flick_mode 0
ab_override_random 0
ss_ov_potion_str 0
ss_slayer_rockhammer 0
npc_list_size 1
ab_mouse_outside 1
ss_avoid_response_combat 0
loot_item_id_12 526
walk_fight_1 walk
ss_afk_mode 0
enable_special_attacks 0
ss_guthans_mode 0
ss_ov_potion_att 0
ss_fightzone_loot 0
prioritize_loot 0
loot_item_id_10 7978
loot_item_id_11 1197
walk_bank_0 walk
ss_b2p_mode 1
loot_list_size 13
loot_item_alch_10 0
loot_item_alch_11 2
loot_item_alch_12 0
bank_list_size 0

Literally didn't do anything else but save. Shut down the bot, restart and reopen. Now it doesn't work. You need to fix this shit bro.

• Like 1

When putting items such as gold bar, steel bar, gold ore (noted) on loot table at gargoyles it would say "Null" and stop the bot from attacking gargoyles at all, also could not get the bot to alch the items i selected it to alch on the loot option 

Edit: the problem seemed to be with the saved profile did it fresh without saving and it seems to be running well.

Edited by autisticbird
  • Like 1

15 hours ago, autisticbird said:

When putting items such as gold bar, steel bar, gold ore (noted) on loot table at gargoyles it would say "Null" and stop the bot from attacking gargoyles at all, also could not get the bot to alch the items i selected it to alch on the loot option 

Edit: the problem seemed to be with the saved profile did it fresh without saving and it seems to be running well.

every time you play with GUI / break i would suggest restarting OSBOT in general. I would have less problems if i retart client every time instead of stoping script, reruning with different options. somehow it would start to throw random bugs. And Alching was kind of problematic before too so you might consider avoiding that. unless czar changed something in past months.

As for gargoyles, how long you stay alive if you want to alch? as i remember this script does not support guthans?

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO