Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

4 hours ago, guywithlsd said:

@Czar sandcrab plugin does not work at all. I tryed all locations, all options, it would just not move anywhere. 1st time i tryed it walked to bank, opened bank -> start to walk away -> fast click bank again and get in loop of this.
Second and all other times i tryed same session was not doing anything. Logger would show nothing just random stuff like-

https://gyazo.com/a6201cb64c6f6237f37f3ed9bf878eaa

EDIT - AIO fighter does not take food from bank. running v176

yeah i have the same issues

im having problems getting the sand crab plugin to do anything once started and i have the activity fully turned up

actual perfect fighter running perfect for me but trying out the green dragon killer plugin cant get it working keeps bugging out every trip or going to 2fps ( i have good pc / interernet connection )
also having problems when it gets pked having problems re equipping items and im sure i have it setup correctly.

is it running flawless atm anyone know and

anyone share there setups for the gdk plugin using ddp++ 
tried most of the teles ect only one that seems to work is doing the whole walk from varrock and back

-also gets stuck at bank after resupplying waiting to tele have to manually equip games necklace
-gets stuck at corp cave trying to click tile in front of exit if camera isnt in the correct postion 

happy to help more to get it running flawless let me know or is it just my end.

Edited by holden3630
  • Like 1

Activated all trials good luck everyone :)

Green dragons, I am still working on making the green dragons plugin perfect, apologies for the delay guys, it's more complicated than other dragons :( Games necklace seems to be bugged right now but I will fix it within a few hours since I am re-writing the entire gdk plugin from scratch now.

For brutal black dragons, which items are loaded in the inventory loadout? Make sure to only have food and potions, if there are arrows or any other misc. items then the script will try and find the bank and be stuck in a loop :s Confirm which items are loaded and I will test again. I will test again just to make sure with the default setup. :D

EDIT:

New Update (v177)

- Major GDK plugin update

-- Fixed games necklace

-- Fixed banking sequence

-- Added an anti-fail for corp cave

-- Enabled deathwalk system now

-- Looting bag support (BETA) please babysit this, it's experimental, it works but hasn't been tested for extremely long hours yet

Edited by Czar

Been coding some more, added a few more updates to the GDK plugin, it should be bundled with the same version (v177). 

Update will be live within 24 hours we just gotta wait for admins to push the update and then the script will automatically be updated for everyone ^^ :D Once the update is live it will say in paint v177.0. I will post when the update is live.

Changes since last post:

- Fixed eating during combat

- Added eating during banking (re-supplying, healing to full hp for the next trip)

- Added multi-necklace support, the script is now smart enough to know which amulet to use if using games necklace mode. Script will switch to your detected amulet (e.g. amulet of strength) once combat zone is reached, and it will equip games necklace during the walking trip.

7 hours ago, Czar said:

Activated all trials good luck everyone :)

Green dragons, I am still working on making the green dragons plugin perfect, apologies for the delay guys, it's more complicated than other dragons :( Games necklace seems to be bugged right now but I will fix it within a few hours since I am re-writing the entire gdk plugin from scratch now.

For brutal black dragons, which items are loaded in the inventory loadout? Make sure to only have food and potions, if there are arrows or any other misc. items then the script will try and find the bank and be stuck in a loop :s Confirm which items are loaded and I will test again. I will test again just to make sure with the default setup. :D

EDIT:

New Update (v177)

- Major GDK plugin update

-- Fixed games necklace

-- Fixed banking sequence

-- Added an anti-fail for corp cave

-- Enabled deathwalk system now

-- Looting bag support (BETA) please babysit this, it's experimental, it works but hasn't been tested for extremely long hours yet

Inv for brutuls is 1 ranging pot 4 prayer one antifire and 5 monk's, itll get stuck with the bank screen open, if i pause the bot and close the bank itll still stand there and only start working once the shortcut in the ground is on screen.

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO