Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

hey mate,

seems to be an issue with ranging. When I select enable range mode, even if I don't do any other settings in the bot i.e. the smart range mode etc the script crashes basically straight away, I've tried heaps of different settings but no luck.

[iNFO][bot #1][12/25 06:48:21 PM]: Cannon mode NOT activated!
[iNFO][bot #1][12/25 06:48:28 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.util.LinkedList.addAll(Unknown Source)
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:490)
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:357)
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:269)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1426)
at a.cOn.L(fj:1230)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1610)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1624)
at a.c.a.nul.B(xe:150)
at a.c.a.nul.E(xe:222)
at a.cOn.k(fj:674)
at a.cOn.onLoop(fj:630)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bj:80)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)
[iNFO][bot #1][12/25 06:48:32 PM]: java.lang.NullPointerException
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:490)
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:357)
at perfect.scripting.c.com3.C(xg:269)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1426)
at a.cOn.L(fj:1230)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1610)
at a.cOn.C(fj:1624)
at a.c.a.nul.B(xe:150)
at a.c.a.nul.E(xe:222)
at a.cOn.k(fj:674)
at a.cOn.onLoop(fj:630)
at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor$InternalExecutor.run(bj:80)
at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

cheers man

edit: restarted client and seems to be ok, but I've noticed when you set the safe spot and the bot attacks a monster that moves you off the spot, the bot just 1v1's it and doesn't go back to the safe spot so you start taking damage. it only goes back to the safe spot once you've killed the monster.

just tried using the smart safe spot again and started receiving the same error message.
Edited by demonslayer489

Ran out of forum likes for today sad.png

Thanks everyone for the script feedback I will be working on the next update immediately biggrin.png and will be adding all suggestions/bugfixes/tweaks for the next version.

The eating bugfix (v164) update should 100% most definitely be live today, once again apologies everyone for the inconvenience sad.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

Same here, it can't pass some doors in security of stronghold either.

Using the script at sandcrabs and for no reason it goes to bank, walks away then clicks on bank over and over and over and over and over again. changed up the settings 20 times with a different configuration each time still not working.

• Like 1

Added a quick patch for sand crabs, the webwalker tiles were messed up and now they are fixed. (this is an instant update and requires no waiting since only nodes were modified) just restart the script.

As for rock crabs, so the script is running too far (all the way to the hills) and not returning? I will test and re-write rock crabs plugin for the next version, I just don't know the actual bug. I will test the script again though.

For stronghold, which tiles are causing problems? Will be an easy fix.

As for script dying/not eating, hang on guys, just a few more hours until the devs add my latest update to the script (which fixes eating system) :(

• Like 1

Added a quick patch for sand crabs, the webwalker tiles were messed up and now they are fixed. (this is an instant update and requires no waiting since only nodes were modified) just restart the script.

As for rock crabs, so the script is running too far (all the way to the hills) and not returning? I will test and re-write rock crabs plugin for the next version, I just don't know the actual bug. I will test the script again though.

For stronghold, which tiles are causing problems? Will be an easy fix.

As for script dying/not eating, hang on guys, just a few more hours until the devs add my latest update to the script (which fixes eating system) sad.png

I believe it was the door closest to the flesh crawlers and also the door leading to the lv 30 zombies.

• Like 1

Eating bug is now fixed, good luck everyone biggrin.png

Will be focusing on plugins for the next version - rock crabs, sand crabs, gdk and stronghold. Will edit this post with new update changelog very soon

Thank you for being patient everyone :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 4

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO