Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

i just purchase, i test like 10 min haahah but i know u make good scripts!

u can kills hills and go bank? without desposit brass key? i am doing new pure

something i saw.

-when i kills hills i put safe spot, and put xxx area, the char go to the side to fight other hills

. i am using ranged method , but can u do option loot arrow when the NPC die, some tiems pick arros without kill the npc

Edited by vitanet
  • Like 1

i just purchase, i test like 10 min haahah but i know u make good scripts!

u can kills hills and go bank? without desposit brass key? i am doing new pure

something i saw.

-when i kills hills i put safe spot, and put xxx area, the char go to the side to fight other hills

. i am using ranged method , but can u do option loot arrow when the NPC die, some tiems pick arros without kill the npc

Right click brass key in inventory setup(GUI) and select toggle deposit and wait untill a red circle comes on the icon.

• Like 1

Is it just me or is the fight bound selector heavily bugged? I set the area and still it attacks npc's outside it, both on mirror mode and injection. Please @@Czar.

Yeah it has always been bugged. Love the script heaps but this is the only downfall! Would love it if it could have an auto detection for safe spots too (not sue if this is possible) as it often attacks monsters outside of the safe spot range which means that it is constantly attacking the monster and running back to the safe spot so it looks very bot like. Other than that it is fantastic!

• Like 1

Yeah it has always been bugged. Love the script heaps but this is the only downfall! Would love it if it could have an auto detection for safe spots too (not sue if this is possible) as it often attacks monsters outside of the safe spot range which means that it is constantly attacking the monster and running back to the safe spot so it looks very bot like. Other than that it is fantastic!

You could try setting your fight area to just include the ones you can hit, so you don't run out constantly. That should work.

exactly this problem which is the only flaw in the script, very bot like back and forth running.

You could try setting your fight area to just include the ones you can hit, so you don't run out constantly. That should work.

It also attacks the demons outside the bounds unfortunately.

can i have a fighter trial please?:)

yo02pxZ.png

(PLEASE ASK FOR A TRIAL BEFORE PURCHASING THE SCRIPT - THIS IS A NEW SCRIPT WHICH IS COMPLEX):

Upcoming NPCs: Green Dragons Added!, Rock crabs and Sand crabs Added!

egN3r9G.png

fh3W7TY.png

BANKJ69.png

9kBu5Mu.png

User Interface

Banking Tab Demo

(handles everything with banking)

You can copy inventory (to avoid adding individual items...), you can insert item names which have Auto-Fill (for you lazy folk!) and you can choose whether to block an item and avoid depositing it in bank, ideal for runes and ammo.

5EXuBkZ.png

Looting Tab Demo

(From looting to alchemy, noted/stackable items too)

You can choose whether to alch an item after looting it simply by enabling a checkbox, with a visual representation. All items are saved upon exiting the bot, for your convenience!

Z0lbchk.png

Tasking Demo

(Not to be confused with sequence mode, this is an individual task for leveling)

You can set stop conditions, for example to stop the bot after looting a visage, you can have a leveling streak by changing attack styles and training all combat stats, you can have windows alert bubbles when an event occurs and an expansive layout for misc. options!

8PPgOcu.png

Prayer Flick Demo

(Just example, I made it faster after recording this GIF)

There are two settings: Safe mode and efficient mode, this is safe mode:

tsapUKb.gif

Fight Bounds Demo

Allows you to setup the fight bounds easily!

kYtDzjS.gif

Simplified NPC chooser

Either choose nearby (local) NPCs or enter an NPC name to find the nearest fight location! Simple interface, just click!

hA4V8GL.gif

Level Task Switch Demo

(Switching to attack combat style after getting 5 defence)

You can choose how often to keep levels together! e.g. switch styles every 3 levels

ai22Adz.gif

Cannon Demo

(Cannon is still experimental, beta mode!)

Choose to kill npcs with a cannon, recharges at a random revolution after around 20-24 hits to make sure the cannon never goes empty too!

hkHCmyL.gif

Progress Reports

PFDqb82.png

2635e1569ad437b5b5dc91fba09ac1af.png

66c52daddffd95d0dcdcbd4a068129f8.gif
0074a9d2adcdb3ffcc310f21256b36a9.png
oDbQp9l.png
86ee491c1a0629561ec1fee94afcb61a.png
bc02dacabc5c70bd850bc64e4aa06fe4.png

78716dd0056b1a3d9cf729b0927b3696.png

928a3b0e173650a2557e6faec05feac9.png

How does this bot know where to find NPCs?
This bot will find far-away npcs by simply typing the NPC name. All NPCs in the game, including their spawn points have been documented, the bot knows where they are. You can type 'Hill giant' while your account is in Lumbridge, and the bot will find it's way to the edgeville dungeon Hill giants area!

Here is a visual representation of the spawn system in action

(this is just a visual tool, map mode is not added due to it requiring too much CPU)

fc8cd3ef1939ad3cec1762350541af33.png

Fight Area Example

(How the bot searches for the npc 'Wolf')

6377bc72b4d725fcfa50a24e028eee49.gif

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO