Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

i tried out the updated brutal black dragons. working decent now just a few more things.

i use extended antifire it drinks a dose before entering but not inside the cave after it runs out. i might try regular antifire soon

looting is good to go, except   'noted rune ore'   'noted lava scales' and   'ensouled dragon heads'   are not on the loot list and are left on the ground.

i had the loot over "2000" option enabled too but still didnt loot those 3 items.

when recharging prayer. it will open the door, run a few feet inside then run back outside(sometimes twice). then go inside to recharge. seems to do that everytime in the same spots aswell

So the following things need to be fixed.

• Drink Extended Antifire INSIDE cave after wearing off.
  • RANGE POT SUPPORT!
  • Adjust looting ( 'noted rune ore' 'noted lava scales' and 'ensouled dragon heads' )
  • Add proper bolt looting/equipping. (Diamond bolt(e) ain't cheap!)
  • Apon entering cavern, default move away from rope as it glitches out "keep distance from dragon while fighting it" and gets rektd by melee.
  • Take a look at Alter door pathing/usage.

But I would be happy with the first two points alone, then it would at least be usable.

@@Czar

Edited by AWeirdThingy
  • Like 1

Update (v137)

- Added an update for banking (mainly for bones) and non-food inventory setups

- Added an update for potions and potion level calculation

- Major update for brutal dragon plugin, should work much better now

I made sure to fix all the bugs for brutal dragons, but the script already drinks ranging potions ohmy.png I made it drink potions if the ranged level difference is at least 3

As for purchase link for the script: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/644-perfect-fighter/

As for trials, activated good luck smile.png

Also I recommend perfect fighter for a more general purpose fighter instead of a carefully crafted, limited script such as AIO stronghold ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Update (v137)

- Added an update for banking (mainly for bones) and non-food inventory setups

- Added an update for potions and potion level calculation

- Major update for brutal dragon plugin, should work much better now

I made sure to fix all the bugs for brutal dragons, but the script already drinks ranging potions ohmy.png I made it drink potions if the ranged level difference is at least 3

As for purchase link for the script: http://osbot.org/forum/store/product/644-perfect-fighter/

As for trials, activated good luck smile.png

Also I recommend perfect fighter for a more general purpose fighter instead of a carefully crafted, limited script such as AIO stronghold ^^ biggrin.png

Script may already drink range pots, but brutal plugin doesn't :)

Look forward to testing if the update ever gets pushed, it's been 2 days already.

• Like 1

The last RS update messed up walking, so try to select a different walking option until devs add an update :D

As for last update, should be live any moment now :D

As for afk'ing at sand crabs, change the 'activity' slider to affect afk/non-afk mode ^^ :D should work :)

As for rock crabs, yes the rock crab script was completely converted to this script and works the same way ;) Activated 24hr trial

• Like 2

After waiting nearly 4 days for update to be pushed, started v137 brutal plugin. Checked all proper settings to be disappointed to find out it does nothing now :(

Tried all walker settings, client restart, tinker with multiple settings to see if it would change anything but nope. Just stands in the bank and logger outputs nothing.

feels.png

• Like 1

Anti-pk is activated if there is a skulled player within minimap-radius (any player inside the minimap with a skull icon) but the code is only active if GDK mode is enabled, but in the next update I will make it global and will probably add a checkbox in the misc settings tab instead ^^ biggrin.png

Also I didn't remove safespot option, F6 is the default key to set safespot, it only activates when range/mage is selected on the setup gui though ^^ biggrin.png

V138 coming up, should be faster than the previous update since it is a quick update, only < 100 lines of code, just tweaks and improvements which will make the script function much better smile.png

EDIT:

As for brutal dragons plugin, I accidentally made the script pause completely (and never run) just for testing purposes (to test anti-fire potions) and forgot to re-enable the script :( Next update will be back to normal for plugins, apologies everyone :(

Edited by Czar

The last RS update messed up walking, so try to select a different walking option until devs add an update biggrin.png

As for last update, should be live any moment now biggrin.png

As for afk'ing at sand crabs, change the 'activity' slider to affect afk/non-afk mode ^^ biggrin.png should work smile.png

As for rock crabs, yes the rock crab script was completely converted to this script and works the same way wink.png Activated 24hr trial

i dont see activity slider can you please tell me how to do it like walk me threw it   what to click on for afk sand crabs ive been trying to figure this out for 2 weeks now

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO