Click or hover over image to zoom in

Perfect Fighter AIO

(93 reviews)
9.99 USD

incl. VAT

About Perfect Fighter AIO

Goopie1051

3 of 3 members found this review helpful 3 / 3 members

This is a MUST HAVE script! You'd be a fool to not buy this masterpiece! I did a blind purchase just looking to bot some combat and was shocked about how many amazing features!

@CzarI give you 10 F'in stars homie G!!

Link to review
iamimpulse

2 of 2 members found this review helpful 2 / 2 members

Pretty much have all of Czar's Scripts and can honestly say any time I've found a problem or had a suggestion for implementation, he will take it on board and have a look into and get back to you regarding the outcome, usually he will just add  it to the list of things to do! 

Some of the reviews given regarding this script seem to be user error, this is a complex script with a lot of capailites and if not set up correctly will not work the way you intend to but how you have set it up. 

Fantastic script as usual from Czar. P.s This has crabs included so you don't even need  another script...

Link to review
pokkebi

1 of 1 member found this review helpful 1 / 1 member

Works perfectly!

Link to review
Janus420

Such a great bot, have used it for some time now and no regets. It is a must have! 

Link to review
Senthal

used this to do hundreds of slayer tasks fully automated and some gp grinding here and there. HIGHLY recommend 

Link to review
alan376

Best fighter script on here feature rich as well trust me his scripts are worth it 

Link to review
parnukaido

Best fighter script ive used, dont need any other combat scripts besides that, it kills/trains everywhere you need! 5/5

Link to review
MrKaljula

All hes bots are Awsome !

Link to review
forumaccount

[ Honest Review ] Real User, Real Review.

Perfect Fighter is the Perfect Fighter. Unlimited possibilities, CONSTANT UPDATES, BUG FIXES, EFFICIENCY IMPROVEMENTS and Quality of Life updates.

Czar is a dedicated developer with the best bots on OSBOT. Highly Stable check out the progress reports! 

I bought Perfect Fighter as I did not want to be limited to one NPC buying a dedicated fighting bot for a certain location.

With Perfect Fighter you have the power. Guthans? no worries. Prayer? It can also prayer flick!. Gear upgrades and management, Stop/change locations and conditions. Range/Mage support with safespotting, "keep distance from npc" to stay out of melee range of npcs that have a range/mage attack at a distance. COMPLETE banking and fight location support with both OSBOT webwalker and Czar custom pathing for unmapped areas.

Czar is a pleasure to speak with in regards to user setup errors, bugs and update requests and is very active on osbot and discord.

I personally recommend you check out his collection. 

Link to review
Lunar

I'm currently running this script on a F2P ironman account, straight off tutorial island. The script has been running for 89 hours now, and the account is at level 60 on all melee stats.

Highly recommend this, and the rest of Czar's scripts!

Link to review
IAmJesseTDI

Got drunk and bought this one as well as several others, I have another fighter that works very well too, but I just had to try this one since his agility and mining were so good. Definitely not disappointed. This script has alot of cool features and supports so many different monsters and options. Very easy to use. I do suggest you make sure to scroll down and look at all the options if you feel like something as missing. I personally didn't realize you could and missed some things.

Link to review
dudeyoyo

Excellent script - Contains so many hidden features that could be charged as additional scripts!

Link to review
mowdy

It's one of the best working scripts out there and the possibilities are endless with this simple fighter

Link to review
ExecutiveBotter

Great fighter, does exactly what you need it to. Not sure why all the low star reviews. Had some small bugs with ammonite crabs but the developer was quick to update it and incredibly friendly. Would definitely recommend this for general combat tasks and it has plenty of plugins for various other tasks in the game like crabs, NMZ, etc... and the GUI selector for nearby NPC's is very useful for when you just want to use the bot for a quick couple fights here and there, but can also be configured to be completely autopilot with very in-depth options for special attacks, burying bones, what to loot, etc...

Link to review
mr_skorpz

· Edited by mr_skorpz

10/10 mate, easy to setup, nice interface, runs smoothly, It's very customizable and you can even save your tasks for easy access!

great script 🤜 

Link to review
thatboredguy

100% amazing script. Not sure about the low reviews unless they have alternative motives to try and downgrade this one. I plan on buying all of czar's scripts. Have purchased 2 already and am excited to own them all.

Highly recommend! 

Link to review
Ericane

Great scrip with lots of customization.

Link to review
thepickett

I'm not sure about all these low reviews. 5 for me. It's super customizable which allows me to set it up for all sorts of tasks. Even great for just basic tasking like do chickiens, cows, and etc to start an account out. VERY ROBUST script.

Link to review
Kayde

· Edited by Kayde

Great script, Czar really been grindin lately. Use this all the time for slayer

Link to review
JustSe7en

I own 7 of Czar's scripts and every one of them has worked to my expectation. Hell, they blew me away to be honest. With all the customization, anti-ban patterns, beautiful GUI and great code that runs human-like, why would you not want to at THE VERY LEAST try out any of Czar's scripts. I guarantee you will want to purchase that script after that trial is over. Great communication and always on top of fixing issues and updating his bots. Couldn't ask for better. Easiest 5/5 ever. 

Link to review
Banes

Best in market. 10/10 would recommend!

Link to review
Wonkypizza

Worked perfectly :)

Link to review
Finbo

Basically complete combat script. Havent really trained much combat on my accounts, but when I do, its with this script. My only combat script so far. Can train anywhere, good price.

Link to review
IHRTCorsair

5 of 6 members found this review helpful 5 / 6 members

people giving it a 1 star are giving this script a bogus review. Now ill give it a 5 Star to balance that BS out but really i feel this scrip deserves a solid 4-4.5 Stars. I own every single one of czars scripts and i have had some issues with a few of them and haven't gotten the best support as he is a very busy man now with that said this script is a amazing script and will work flawlessly 90% of the time and will fight and loot almost any NPC in the game but not every single npc. i have had only 1 instance where it wouldn't loot bear fur after killing bears.... but literally that's the only definitive problem ive encountered this thing is literally 10 scripts in one this thing can handle almost anything that i have encountered. this is a very in depth script with dozens of options and ways it can be ran. you can literally fight almost any monster anywhere with any style of combat you want. the scripts will eat food use potions, bury bone, cast spells, pick up ammo, Safe spot, Smart Safe spot, Anti pattern, Death walking, (have had that bug out) level combat stats in whatever order you wish,  Stop on conditions you set, Bank anywhere, Set fight zones, Set fighting conditions, use prayer/quick prayer/ use anti fire potions heal itself with Guthans armor, setup and level itself with a cannon, you can save profiles, you can setup a task/Que system plus dozens of more awesome features that work very well.... the only limit to how in depth it is you. you can setup fight zone and stop condition to where you hit a certain level the script stop fighting cows and move on to fighting and looting dragons switching combat styles even. (in theory i haven't taken the time to setup but it does have the option to) This script will sometimes bug out where i select a monster hit start and it doesn't do anything most times i just have to restart the script/Human error is also a big cause. besides that occasional bug/human error this script does take up a lot of PC power to run. you will only be running a few accounts with this script running unless you have a beefy pc like me. 

Link to review
LawStudent94

4 of 6 members found this review helpful 4 / 6 members

AVOID! Got banned after using this script for a single day. Reallllly bad.

Link to review