Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Fight bounds simply does not work, attacks NPC's outside of fight bounds area, makes the bot look super bot like when im safe spotting lesser demons.

edit: It will try fight demons outside the fight bounds which makes my character run from safespot attack, run back, run back to attack same npc, and just run back and forth so so fast it cannot be human, wont be surprised if i get banned.

Edited by tomv8
  • Like 1

Added a quick update (v136)

- Fixed anti-fire potion before brutal dragons entrance

- Added a fix for fight bounds

this is a quick update, should be live sooner than usual smile.png

EDIT:

bvH1SlX.png

The script had an anti-idle measure to attack any random npc if no npcs are found, but I toggled off that system if the user has fight bounds set, so that if fight bounds are set the script will just wait for an npc to enter the fight bounds, then fight that npc. Otherwise the script will just wait :D

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Added a quick update (v136)

- Fixed anti-fire potion before brutal dragons entrance

- Added a fix for fight bounds

this is a quick update, should be live sooner than usual smile.png

EDIT:

bvH1SlX.png

The script had an anti-idle measure to attack any random npc if no npcs are found, but I toggled off that system if the user has fight bounds set, so that if fight bounds are set the script will just wait for an npc to enter the fight bounds, then fight that npc. Otherwise the script will just wait biggrin.png

Brutal plugin doesn't re-antifire inside the cave also needs range pot support to be worth using. Other than that it's working pretty well.

Edit: After climbing down rope if a dragon is standing nearby and attacks the bot will stand in place in get rektd by melee attacks. Also it needs to bank when inventory is full, not when out of prayer pots as drops vary so much sometimes you will waste a pot or three killing dragons to just leave the loot on the floor for nothing.

Edited by AWeirdThingy
  • Like 1

is this bot potion supported?

damn I thought there is features for potion.. just bought it sad.png(

could u do potion?? I'm using combat pot

edit: theyre using the pot, but keep clicking.. 

*sent you gif about he error (PM)

https://gyazo.com/9e6b960390af2f29bf733632e383e30e

Edited by deasyviani
  • Like 1

Walking mode 4 works best with lumbridge bank, in the meantime I will make the other walking systems work for lumbridge bank :D

As for combat potion (and low levels) I will add a fix ASAP. The script doesn't know what to do if the skill is low (e.g. 1 strength) and a potion is sipped. The threshold for re-potting is 3 or 4 levels (I think) so I need to change it ^^ :D

• Like 1

i tried out the updated brutal black dragons. working decent now just a few more things.

i use extended antifire it drinks a dose before entering but not inside the cave after it runs out. i might try regular antifire soon

looting is good to go, except   'noted rune ore'   'noted lava scales' and   'ensouled dragon heads'   are not on the loot list and are left on the ground.

i had the loot over "2000" option enabled too but still didnt loot those 3 items.

when recharging prayer. it will open the door, run a few feet inside then run back outside(sometimes twice). then go inside to recharge. seems to do that everytime in the same spots aswell

Edited by cmeadow
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO