Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Which teleport option? Ring of wealth, games necklace, etc? Maybe the teleport location is bugged, I will add an update ASAP ohmy.png

EDIT:

New update (v129)!

- Brutal black dragons plugin now added (beta mode!)
- AFK mode option added, choose tile with hotkeys in the paint
- Added Misc. settings tab

update will be live in less than 24 hours, good luck everyone wink.png

If there are any bugs, please state how the bug/error happened and which options/settings were enabled so that the bugfix is added faster ^^ biggrin.png

note: only protect range/antifire method is currently added in the brutal black dragons plugin, there will be more updates to add different methods of course, and updates to add different dragons too :)

Edited by Czar

This bot, is good, actually one of the best I've seen.

So far, I've found that, it just doesn't respond on occasions. It will be heading towards the bank, or getting items from the bank, and it will stop, the bot will be running, but nothing is happening. But I'll continue to observe, since it was only my first day using the bot. So it might be taking a break. I'm using walking mode 2.

Also, the bot doesn't open the gate to the Tree Gnome stronghold,, it will continuously try to enter by spam clicking inside, but it won't open the door.

But it's an amazing bot and I'm looking forwards to using it again tomorrow!

• Like 1

Runecrafting script is getting an update for magic imbue mode then the script will be online, pest control is fully complete just waiting for admin on that one ^^ biggrin.png

Here is update v129 everyone:

z8QVCBx.png

For world hopping, the players are counted in the following tile area:

jArpvVG.png

Update should be live any moment smile.png

Also, guys, for AFK mode - you gotta set the afk tile using the F3 key, and if you want to clear the afk tile, F4 key :)

Edited by Czar

im using the Black dragon plugin on walking mode 1. i cant get it to loot anything after kills

on the main tab i have enabled 'world hop', 'anti pattern', 'stand away' and copied my inventory(ext antifire, prayer pots, range pots, tuna)

loot tab, the first thing i tried was 'loot over value 2000'

next i tried every box checked except 'loot over value'

then last i just tried 'dragon bones' and 'dragon dhide'

lots of other random settings, never could get it to loot, seems like right after the dragon would die and i get attacked by another within melee range it wouldnt step back into a safe distance either, maybe because of the loot issue.

also i noticed if it enters the dragon area and the two dragons by the rope entrance are already being attacked it will stand there and not walk to the other free dragons.

wondering if you could eventually add praying at the altar slightly north of rope entrance right before banking smile.png

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO