Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Another user also had a GUI-related bug, how did you make the bug happen, it's not happening for me, maybe java 64 bit or maybe older version of java? Can you try latest version of java just to make sure it's not the java version or anything. Aside from that , I will try to find what causes that graphical bug and fix ASAP.

Guys, just posted v124

- One final fix for guthans mode

- One final fix for sand crabs AFK feature

- Added a nice update for bone burying, and another update for setup window saving options

- Added an update for banking without using food

just tested the new bone burying and banking system and it works MUCH better than before.

I also didn't get any bug reports for sand crab retaliation mode, and I haven't had any bugs with it so I will remove it from TODO list since it's fixed now ^^ biggrin.png Let me know if any other feedback/suggestions/bugs and they will be added to v125 (2 updates later) asap.

good luck everyone, I will also be adding a bug report template to speed up bug fixes ^^ biggrin.png

update should be live within 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png please guys if there are still any errors or bugs that I have ever missed, just say so :D

Edited by Czar

Another user also had a GUI-related bug, how did you make the bug happen, it's not happening for me, maybe java 64 bit or maybe older version of java? Can you try latest version of java just to make sure it's not the java version or anything. Aside from that , I will try to find what causes that graphical bug and fix ASAP.

Guys, just posted v124

- One final fix for guthans mode

- One final fix for sand crabs AFK feature

- Added a nice update for bone burying, and another update for setup window saving options

- Added an update for banking without using food

just tested the new bone burying and banking system and it works MUCH better than before.

I also didn't get any bug reports for sand crab retaliation mode, and I haven't had any bugs with it so I will remove it from TODO list since it's fixed now ^^ biggrin.png Let me know if any other feedback/suggestions/bugs and they will be added to v125 (2 updates later) asap.

good luck everyone, I will also be adding a bug report template to speed up bug fixes ^^ biggrin.png

update should be live within 24 hours ^^ biggrin.png please guys if there are still any errors or bugs that I have ever missed, just say so biggrin.png

I'm using version 8 update 101, so it's the latest Java, I am on a 64-bit though.

• Like 1

MMmmm you've mentioned sand crabs and rock crabs working but none of them work for me, as it just logs out as soon as i start the script (tried 100x different set ups within the settings, yet still same thing)

Also bones to peaches does not support big bones right? would be very useful if it did. (if it does support it, it doesn't work then) :D

• Like 1

You need to set food for rock/sand crabs otherwise the script will just auto-logout, did you set food? Otherwise, if there are any errors just paste the console log here so that there can be updates

As for guthans mode, good news everyone, while coding the latest update (the version posted above) I managed to find a way to make customized equipment loadouts too, which is very useful for slayer mode in the future :D

Here is a preview of customized loadouts, was testing guthans by changing the item id to pest control gear (just a placeholder, it will work for guthans armor in the live version, I just didn't have guthans armor nor the stats on my account)

Equipment loadout:

- Full addy armor, dragon longsword

Barrows loadout:

- full pest control gear, mithril spear (to trigger shield equipping too, while imitating guthan's spear)

Notice also the order in which the items are equipped, I made it choose a random path, sometimes it follows a path, other times it will equip in an arbitrary fashion

9kayeGt.gif

As for banking for potions, I will add it as a new banking condition, most likely will be called "no_potions_left" and perhaps a prayer version of "no_prayer_pots_left"), this update will be for v125 since v124 is already posted and awaiting approval.

Same applies for task mode in plugins (sand/rock crabs) and move mouse outside screen option

thanks everyone :D I really appreciate the patience and understanding, as well as feedback/suggestions :)

• Like 1

You need to set food for rock/sand crabs otherwise the script will just auto-logout, did you set food? Otherwise, if there are any errors just paste the console log here so that there can be updates

As for guthans mode, good news everyone, while coding the latest update (the version posted above) I managed to find a way to make customized equipment loadouts too, which is very useful for slayer mode in the future biggrin.png

Here is a preview of customized loadouts, was testing guthans by changing the item id to pest control gear (just a placeholder, it will work for guthans armor in the live version, I just didn't have guthans armor nor the stats on my account)

Equipment loadout:

- Full addy armor, dragon longsword

Barrows loadout:

- full pest control gear, mithril spear (to trigger shield equipping too, while imitating guthan's spear)

Notice also the order in which the items are equipped, I made it choose a random path, sometimes it follows a path, other times it will equip in an arbitrary fashion

9kayeGt.gif

As for banking for potions, I will add it as a new banking condition, most likely will be called "no_potions_left" and perhaps a prayer version of "no_prayer_pots_left"), this update will be for v125 since v124 is already posted and awaiting approval.

Same applies for task mode in plugins (sand/rock crabs) and move mouse outside screen option

thanks everyone biggrin.png I really appreciate the patience and understanding, as well as feedback/suggestions smile.png

I did not realize that there was such things as plugins in there :D Sweet!

• Like 1

Which options does the script get stuck at hill giants? I selected this:

loot_item_id_3 564
loot_item_id_4 563
loot_item_id_0 561
loot_item_id_1 560
loot_item_id_2 532
npc_name_0 Hill_giant
pref_bank nearest
bank_item_amount_1 15
eat_for_space 0
ranging_mode 0
bank_item_amount_0 1
bank_item_id_0 983
bank_item_id_1 329
npc_list_size 1
walk_fight_1 walk
level_task_mode 0
bank_mode 1
loot_item_alch_3 0
loot_item_alch_2 0
loot_item_alch_4 0
walk_bank_0 walk
loot_list_size 5
npc_cb_0 0
loot_item_alch_1 0
bank_condition No_food_until_inventory_full
loot_item_alch_0 0
bank_list_size 2
bank_item_block_0 0
bank_item_block_1 0

That hill giants profile works incredibly well, loots limpwurt roots and bones, but it never was stuck going up/down ladders. Let me know which options and I will test and fix ASAP

@Wishy I haven't tested wyverns yet but I will be buying a high-level account soon to try out all the high-level npcs and slayer tasks and possibly create more fighter plugins. The next real plugin will be green dragons very soon, just making sure that sand/rock crabs AFK feature isn't bugging out for anybody else anymore then I can move onto new features. But the script does support custom safespot tiles and attacking npcs so it should theoretically do fine, especially with rimmington teleports (h tabs) and custom banking features

Also I will be adding an info box to let everyone know about plugins because the script does not say anywhere that rock/sand crabs are handled differently ^^ biggrin.png for the record, if you want to fight sand/rock crabs, just go to the menu and select plugins, there will be a dropdown menu with some special npcs which have different combat code and extra features (e.g. afk/anti-pk/blahblah)

Looks like the update (v124) is still pending, it should be live any time now hopefully biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

1.24 dropped. Still having trouble with banking. Instead of heading to bank because of full inventory, just sitting there trying to pick things up. Only way to reliably use bank mode right now, at least for me, is to use run out of food option and set up to ensure that I do not run out of inventory space before I eat the last of my food.

I have a workaround for the giant ladder bugs. Have set it to bank at GE and head to GE before starting bot. I think bug comes from getting stuck on deciding either which bank or which giant to go to, but not sure.

• Like 1

So when bone burying is enabled, and banking condition is set to: loot_full, what should I make the script do? It's confusing because the script would just end up burying bones forever since the inventory would never get full of loot, only bones then the bones would disappear and then more bones. Let me know what the script should do and I will code it ASAP for the next version :D, because I'm still confused :o

As for hill giants banking thanks for feedback I will post a quick fix, update v125 should be here ASAP :D

• Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO