Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Which npc for cage combat? I will add a fix ASAP

As for prayer points re-filling at altar, I will add a new feature for that in this update biggrin.png

guys I completely removed the retaliate code for sand crabs, also there are a number of botting traps (non-npcs)

(notice the rock doesn't say "Sandy rocks" for the trap npc, only for the inactive/active real npcs)

3bKILtf.gif

some rocks are not npcs at all and are tricky ohmy.png

I will re-add retaliate code once it is confirmed that the script does not retaliate - because for me the feature was working flawlessly but for some users it wasn't for some odd reason so I removed the code completely and will add it in the next update

EDIT:

I really hope guthans mode is working much better, can any user confirm please? If not, I will buy some gold and a high level account and actually test guthans mode, and perhaps add a few new high level features for this script :D

Edited by Czar

When I load a previously saved profile, certain settings are not retained. A few examples:

Under the Loot tab it will save my loot list, but will not save settings under the "Bone Burying" or "Options" sections.

Under the Tasks tab it will save my "Level task" but will not save my "Settings" selections.

I have not tested thoroughly so I am not sure what else will or will not work.

• Like 1

If you have purchased the script, talk to the osbot admin @Maldesto they will restore it. If you had made a refund request the script may have disappeared, but it should be back to normal ASAP :D

As for saving options, I will add an update to make sure all the settings are saved, because the newer options are still not saved e.g. bone burying option, thanks for feedback :D

New update:

Update v124

- Added re-fill prayer points at altar mode

- Added a fix for setup window saving options (some newer options weren't saved before, now they are)

update will be live within 24 hours good luck everyone ;)

If anybody still has any errors/bug reports, please make sure to post a bug report and it will be fixed within a few hours at best :D

Last updates were:

- fix for loot over gp feature

- fix for sand crabs

- fix for guthans

• Like 2

Yo, your Fighter script works amazing.

The only issue I experienced with it and the Experiments script was I get a weird graphical/interface bug if I stop the script then start it again after a few seconds the interfaces flashes white and it goes all weird.

It only seems to happen when I use those two scripts. I don't know if it's an issue on my end or what but I figured I would make a post about it.

The scripts work perfectly fine it only affects the interface and makes it hard to navigate.

Here's a couple pictures and a video of what I mean.

3c817f30df2c42cb9671c41664496b8c.png

25906c7582f54df18dd5715e2f31d5e9.png

e0c7a5240e5845d4b10a4e97af204df9.png

Edited by Ekko
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO