Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Well green dragons are still beta mode man, but yeh you can choose the green dragons just go to the green dragon location and start the script, otherwise it will just go to nearest one. I will add more updates for green dragons and an update for the setup window to explain how to run the script because it is still kinda confusing

As for ogre ranging proggy, added to main thread good job ^^ biggrin.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Well green dragons are still beta mode man, but yeh you can choose the green dragons just go to the green dragon location and start the script, otherwise it will just go to nearest one. I will add more updates for green dragons and an update for the setup window to explain how to run the script because it is still kinda confusing

As for ogre ranging proggy, added to main thread good job ^^ biggrin.png

XD I am a man of my word. you give me a trial, I give you a proggy.

009738be0561ad498c7835417a415d9c.png

• Like 2

Any error in console log? I will fix wolves in ardy zoo, is the script trying to attack another wolf or is it just causing an error when walking to safespot?

I will test wolfs in ardy zoo and post an update asap

Guys, the last update (v109) is still not live yet, should be live any moment, once it is live the script setup window will look like this:

6gq9sd9.png

And the hotkey for dmm will be F9 not F8 since F8 is already used.

Got more special npcs to be added very soon ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

Sand crabs? Pogchamp. I want to go try them out i havent been to Zeah yet but I'll give ya a proggy if I cant use ankous in the mean time :)

Sand crabs? Pogchamp. I want to go try them out i havent been to Zeah yet but I'll give ya a proggy if I cant use ankous in the mean time smile.png

im sitting patiently at rock crabs waiting for the update, any idea when it will be live?

rock crab update should be live today hopefully ^^ :D I added some extra features from the rock crab script but 

also for the users who will use the script in deadman worlds, I tested the script with normal skull icons but I programmed the script for all skull icons except the non_skull_icon. I made the bot escape to bank as soon as there is another pker in the minimap. please let me know if there are any bugs thanks! :D

• Like 1

rock crab update should be live today hopefully ^^ biggrin.png I added some extra features from the rock crab script but 

also for the users who will use the script in deadman worlds, I tested the script with normal skull icons but I programmed the script for all skull icons except the non_skull_icon. I made the bot escape to bank as soon as there is another pker in the minimap. please let me know if there are any bugs thanks! biggrin.png

For DMM, does it go to any bank or only banks within safe zones?

• Like 1

One thing I noticed is that in the Stronghold of Security, on the second level, the script will sometimes get stuck trying to climb up the ladders that's in one of the room. It's the one right next to the room with zombies and rats in it. Instead of clicking to go through the doors, it simply keeps trying to click on the ladder. 

• Like 1

Which specific tile does the bot get stuck on, I will go and re-arrange the walking system nodes there ASAP

As for DMM mode, I made it run to the nearest bank, although now that I think about it, I should make the script run to the nearest safe/guarded bank, another update coming up for dmm system

as for trials, refresh scripts all wink.png

the rock/sand crab update is still pending, shouldn't take too long hopefully sad.png

ignore version (should be v109), here is a quick screenshot just to let everybody know that it supports rock crabs now, will update this post at 3 hour proggy

aj40VPl.png

edit:

Added sand crab proggy:

BANKJ69.png

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO