Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

Well. I missed my trial, my own fault, probably different timezones. So I went ahead and bought it.

Not sure what's going on, but it keeps attempting to set my combat style to Attack, which is the opposite of what I want. It's set to 1 attack, 1 strength, 60 def.
But that is literally all it will do for me. Nothing but spam the attempted to set to att. unsure.png 
(edit #2, it functions with task unchecked)

Also, any future for potion support, once this is resolved? :/m9ifpRg.jpg?1

Edited by Jalapeno28
  • Like 1

I hadn't anticipated 1 1 60 goals, I will make some changes for the task levelling ASAP

As for withdraw from bank, did you toggle 'avoid bank' for the items? make sure to avoid that for items that need withdrawing, I will test the script again and post an update asap ^^ :D

Also, in this new update (v0.106) there will be a tab called 'Special', this tab will hold all special npcs that require more input from user, e.g. rock crabs/sand crabs, maybe gdk, unicows, and any other npcs in the future

Just bought this script.. think I own like 7 of your scripts now :P

I am training at terrorbirds near sw of tree stronghold and it doesn't seem to bank properly. Also for the safe tile there, it can't attack the terrorbirds that are inside the gate for some reason. I have set both the safespot tile and the area of the monsters.

• Like 1

Does the bot bank when the bank condition is: 'No food' instead of 'No food until inventory full'? Or are both not working? Also if you are using mirror client, can you restart client?

It is working for me for lobsters at GE bank ohmy.png

EDIT: Found bug, fixed the banking issue, will update this post again, if possible, can you enable 'no food' banking condition until this new update goes live? I will make a post about the new update (changelog)

@Mystical I will add gnome stronghold bank, as for attacking npcs that are unreachable, I added an update for that recently, should be live in v0.105 of the bot, should be perfect ^^ biggrin.png

I will change the potion formula (the current one drinks at any 4 level difference) and it may be different for level 1 stats, but the bot does support potions in general

I will also activate special attacks in this next update

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Alright no worries, latest updates: v106

- fixed special attacks

- fixed task levelling for all levels now

- telegrab

- unreachable npcs are perfected now

- added gnome stronghold bank and fixed banking in general

- fixed banking for bank condition: [no_food_inventory_full]

- script should now work for non-windows users, thanks to devs

- terrorbirds are working much better now (including banking)

update will be live within 24 hours max, thanks for all the suggestions/feedback. let me know if there are any suggestions/efficiency changes required, I am going to continue being active on this script biggrin.png good luck every1 wink.png

Unreachable npc feature improved, = halberd support too, ranging/mage, telegrab

(ignore paint version)

Qunsh41.png

banking improved (ignore paint version)

RuMtLv6.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 2

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Fighter
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Fighter AIO