Perfect Fighter AIO

Czar

On 11/19/2022 at 5:29 PM, ItIsMe said:

can i trial it please

Done added trial enjoy <3 Added longer trial so you can get familiar with the setup window, a bit complicated to setup

On 11/19/2022 at 10:46 PM, sponker24 said:

having trouble with tzhaar monsters in fight caves it wont attack any of them

On 11/19/2022 at 10:56 PM, sponker24 said:

quick edit to above post... so i turned off banking and it started to work... wierd but okay for now.... also another thing is i had a gargoyles task and when i was full inv it would tele to bank and go back to slayer tower but always get stuck on first floor. 

For tzhaar I will take a look at that, be wary of the bank condition called: [Loot full], and having a full inventory, the bot could potentially be confused and think it's time to bank when it still has food, I highly recommend using the [No food left] option for banking it's more safer. Nonetheless the [loot full] still has its uses e.g. when I kill basic npcs like seagulls and loot their bones etc.

I will run to gargoyles and see what went wrong to update them, I believe this is a webwalker problem finding the path, should be an easy fix. I have seen many people get gargoyles to work and once I do I will share the profile used <3 Either way I will add an update so it works better :D

EDIT: @sponker24 if you ever run into any issues I can take a look at the console logs for errors or I can look at setup profile you used and show you the best way to use the bot 😉 feel free to DM me any error logs at any time, just worth mentioning xD

19 hours ago, big_slaya said:

Will this support gargoyle's in slayer tower? Does it have the ability to wear nosepeg past the aberant specters? If so please free trial :) 

Hey there welcome :) atm there is no nosepeg support for slayer but I will add it, I believe it's best to get slayer helmet instead though :doge: I can add a way to equip nosepeg and then give you a 24 hr trial, how's that? :D  

18 hours ago, 1gr8fighter said:

Awesome script! And the customer support is amazing, if you end up purchasing any of czars scripts make sure you join the discord he actually listens to his customers and adds things they want. 

Legend thank you for the support it means a lot <3 If you need any advice/strategies that I use for my goldfarms lmk I'll be happy to help you since you are so nice :D

9 hours ago, mariokiller64 said:

Sometimes when set to fight chickens, he will go try to fight ernest the chicken. Can you make it so it doesn't go to ernest the chicken lol. You can recreate it by starting a script to fight chickens near draynor castle. Sometimes even being at lumbridge will make you walk to ernest.

I have seen this happen before, I will remove ernest the chicken from the npc list sorry about that no idea why it's even there :doge:  I recommend saving a profile that uses a fightbox (F7) so you won't run into this type of problem anymore 😉 But I will make sure it never happens in the first place by removing all npcs locked behind a quest or req, same thing applies to the champions guild chickens I'll remove those too 😉 

EDIT:

Also guys yesterday's update went live, it was related to stability, and another update was related to the crab plugin, more updates to come <3 Latest version is now v312.1

Edited by Czar

48 minutes ago, Czar said:

Done added trial enjoy <3 Added longer trial so you can get familiar with the setup window, a bit complicated to setup

For tzhaar I will take a look at that, be wary of the bank condition called: [Loot full], and having a full inventory, the bot could potentially be confused and think it's time to bank when it still has food, I highly recommend using the [No food left] option for banking it's more safer. Nonetheless the [loot full] still has its uses e.g. when I kill basic npcs like seagulls and loot their bones etc.

I will run to gargoyles and see what went wrong to update them, I believe this is a webwalker problem finding the path, should be an easy fix. I have seen many people get gargoyles to work and once I do I will share the profile used <3 Either way I will add an update so it works better :D

EDIT: @sponker24 if you ever run into any issues I can take a look at the console logs for errors or I can look at setup profile you used and show you the best way to use the bot 😉 feel free to DM me any error logs at any time, just worth mentioning xD

Hey there welcome :) atm there is no nosepeg support for slayer but I will add it, I believe it's best to get slayer helmet instead though :doge: I can add a way to equip nosepeg and then give you a 24 hr trial, how's that? :D  

Legend thank you for the support it means a lot <3 If you need any advice/strategies that I use for my goldfarms lmk I'll be happy to help you since you are so nice :D

I have seen this happen before, I will remove ernest the chicken from the npc list sorry about that no idea why it's even there :doge:  I recommend saving a profile that uses a fightbox (F7) so you won't run into this type of problem anymore 😉 But I will make sure it never happens in the first place by removing all npcs locked behind a quest or req, same thing applies to the champions guild chickens I'll remove those too 😉 

EDIT:

Also guys yesterday's update went live, it was related to stability, and another update was related to the crab plugin, more updates to come <3 Latest version is now v312.1

I would absolutely love you to add a way to equip a nosepeg while walking back then it will put guthans back on once there and a free trial at that point!! :) 

• Heart 1

6 hours ago, WOO BACK BABY said:

Hey Czar, been using this script for a while.

Could you consider:

- update interactions with Herb sack so it doesn't right click check after filling every time? Pretty suspect behaviour.

- emergency teleport option based on HP (if it's there I haven't found it, my apologies)

Thanks!!

Looks like they updated herb sack which means bot needs to update too. I would turn this herb sack option off until I change/update the bot's code for herb sack following jagex update, thanks for letting me know I'll make some changes ASAP.

Emergency teleport - good idea I'll add this to the bot, I believe my runecrafting bot has this already so I can copy paste the code to release the update quicker for you guys <3 

Slayer mask - atm the bot will not equip this unless you set it in the armour tab, just gave you a few days trial until I add your feature request :) 

Also guys just submitted v313.1 which features couple more improvements and stability fixes, more to come. I also added upgrading equipment for ranging, which means the bot will upgrade bows every time it levels up range :doge: