Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Will add an failsafe for payment if there are no coins in inventory, the script will just stop. ^^ biggrin.png

As for smithing, you mean levelling up smithing aside from blast furnace, like an AIO smithing script? biggrin.png

how can we check our dynamic sigs czar?

btw bug, script keeps trying to pay the dwarf guy to use the furnace and jst paid 3-4 times and wouldnt stop paying i always had coins in my inventory :(  @@Czar

Edited by Kittens
  • Like 1

Just added a new update for v46 of the script

- More accurate payment code

- More accurate coal bag code

- Added an extra fail-safe for both systems

- Dynamic siggies are almost ready for all users now

Once the script starts, there will be an option to view all your 'highscores' from the dynamic siggies. It will be a toggled hotkey to switch from Current Paint to Total Paint, more information coming very soon :D

• Like 2

Just added a new update for v46 of the script

- More accurate payment code

- More accurate coal bag code

- Added an extra fail-safe for both systems

- Dynamic siggies are almost ready for all users now

Once the script starts, there will be an option to view all your 'highscores' from the dynamic siggies. It will be a toggled hotkey to switch from Current Paint to Total Paint, more information coming very soon biggrin.png

can you let me beta test your green drag script????? 

• Like 1

Task mode may be added in the very near future, just need to convert code from my other task-based scripts such as fletching script

As for stamina potions, guys what is the best setup for stamina/energy potions, keep the potion in inventory at all times or get item from bank when necessary?

The GDK script will have GE support 1-2 versions after the perfected release (still need to test the script fully), as for air orbs it will have GE support immediately biggrin.png

EDIT: Will add a failsafe for the interface ASAP, will be included in this version (v46) of the script ASAP

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Task mode may be added in the very near future, just need to convert code from my other task-based scripts such as fletching script

As for stamina potions, guys what is the best setup for stamina/energy potions, keep the potion in inventory at all times or get item from bank when necessary?

The GDK script will have GE support 1-2 versions after the perfected release (still need to test the script fully), as for air orbs it will have GE support immediately biggrin.png

EDIT: Will add a failsafe for the interface ASAP, will be included in this version (v46) of the script ASAP

Awesome. :)

I'd say Bank when required as there's no point losing a bar/trip for two minutes. Would the ability to restock Staminas when out be added to GE Restocking?

• Like 1

great! smile.png

id say get it off bank every trip, use 1 dose and bank it again.

edit: bot just stays idle here (happend to 2 out of 3 bots)

5c8b6e3993.jpg

Edited by NinjadGuy
  • Like 1

• Mio changed the title to Perfect Blast Furnace