Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Couple things I noticed when running this the first couple times.

1. Bot will occasionally try to walk East around the whole machine. No quicker way to stand out than that.

2. Randomly after putting iron ore onto the conveyor, it'll start to run away, stop come back and put coal on conveyor.

3. Without having gold in the inventory, it couldn't withdraw any to pay for operation, so it just terminated the script thinking the account had no GP.

4. If setting to keep stamina potions in inventory isn't selected, it'll constantly deposit and withdraw the a potion every time it opens the bank.

• Like 1

Will make some changes - also in the meantime please keep gp in inventory if paying the foreman, it’s more efficient this way since it eliminates banking every 10 mins.

From 60 onwards putting a lot of gp in the coffer is the better option, with staminas set to keep.

next update will be announced shortly thx guys, I appreciate the feedback & responses ^^ :D 

Edited by Czar

3 hours ago, Czar said:

Will make some changes - also in the meantime please keep gp in inventory if paying the foreman, it’s more efficient this way since it eliminates banking every 10 mins.

From 60 onwards putting a lot of gp in the coffer is the better option, with staminas set to keep.

next update will be announced shortly thx guys, I appreciate the feedback & responses ^^ :D 

Can you help me with this please Czar?

Bot gets stuck after buying everything in the GE for Doric's quest. After withdrawing needed items from the bank, it just sits there with the cursor in the top-right part of screen until it times out. 

Log: 

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:45 PM]: WebWalkingEvent; Terminated because of break condition!

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: Progressing through Doric's quest!

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: BF WALK WEW

[INFO][Bot #1][05/26 10:04:46 PM]: BROKE BRUH

• Like 1

Posted a new update fixing the questing issue, update will automatically go live within a few hours max.

As a temporary solution, we may be able to trick the bot into questing if we get 11 hp, 10 hp isn't working in the current version for some reason it just interrupts the quester because it thinks it has too low hp. The new version resolved this issue no worries.

Hey @Czar, my bot got stuck after there was no coals left. It was just staring at the bank after the break.... i had auto restock GE on and i have varrock tabs on too

I also tried bringing my bots to GE manually with no ores whatsoever but all it does is teleport to minigame and that is it, thats where i stopped cus i asuumed that if theres no ore, and it starts at GE, that it would restock..

• Like 1

Any console logs? I will be able to help. It should have teleported via the varrock tabs, it may have been looking for the bars you made, to withdraw them as noted and teleport out.

Ensure bank placeholders are turned off so that the bot doesn't think there are still ore pieces remaining in the bank, please confirm if this works better, in the meantime I will investigate and see what went wrong to update it for you.

For starting out, we gotta start the restocking phase at the blast furnace, then the bot will go into its own sequence/rhythm and do the rest. So starting off, if we are at the GE then we need to buy our own coal/ore and wait for the next trip to let the bot handle restocking. I will be adding some flexibility/customisation options in the next version (~v100.0)

Also guys yesterday's update (v99.0) will be live within a few hours, I've got more nice updates coming that you all will enjoy, thanks all!

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Ensure bank placeholders are turned off so that the bot doesn't think there are still ore pieces remaining in the bank, please confirm if this works better, in the meantime I will investigate and see what went wrong to update it for you.

I think this was the root cause of it, and thank you for clarifying the steps, would it be possible to have that GE restock steps on the first page thread? Thanks czar!

Should be launching, the bot is now online again. As for muling I am working on releasing it ASAP. I want to be the first one with muling on OSBot fingers crossed it will be this week before the weekend so we can launch our bot farms ^^ :D

Also lemme know if you run into any issues, the latest update is now live (v99.3), with more new features underway. I am particularly curious how the questing goes, I reduced the eating threshold to ~70% health if on new accounts so the ice giants don't 1 hit etc. Next version will have a few extra options on the setup window as promised :D