Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

Hey Czar! Brilliant script as usual, absolutely loving it! Just wanted to ask regarding a slight problem I am running in to, Periodically the bot will get stuck in some sense and wait for a good few minutes before putting ores on the conveyor belt. Not sure if its a bug or something on my end, would love to get it fixed and the script is perfect as usual! Thank you

• Like 1

Yesterday's update just went live, will be posting a new update regarding a few improvements to delays. The update revolved around goldsmith gauntlets and changes to the banking system too.

I assume stamina potions were used @FishySkillr? Please confirm! I will make sure it works 100% how you want it to work, update coming up :) 

• Like 1

Hey Czar i brought this script last night and i seem to be encountering a few issues the first is with banking the stamina potions it removes the stamina sips then banks the 3 dose and removes a fresh 4 dose and then removes the ores keeping the pot in the inventory it does this for every trip. The second issue is with the restocking feature it uses the tab to varrock and restocks but it cant seem to get back to the blast furnace and just wonders around varrock aimlessly. If i am doing something wrong your help would be appreciated. 

• Like 1

I'll be adding a few options to the setup window to take care of some responses, so in the next update you'll be able to choose to buy stamina potions when the bot does GE restocking, you'll be able to bring staminas when questing, you'll be able to choose to always minigame-teleport to blast furnace after re-stocking (currently the bot checks if you started quest, not completed). Same applies for withdrawing staminas and a few delays will be shortened too.

As for trials, activated enjoy!