Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

So I got a two day ban not too long ago i dont know if this was the bot but i used this the most. Just wanted to bring it to your awareness.

Also, I am noticing that even if you dont have the stamina potions checked it will still try and take stam potions out of the bank and then run with the ores, deposit the ores, go back to the bank deposit the stam potion, pick up another stam potion (never uses it), and then the ores again and repeat.

Fixed. Script will no longer withdraw staminas if you didn't enable the stamina option. Latest update will be v63 within 24 hours :D

Activated trials gl guys :D

Accounts if mass farmed won't last more than 3 days, but it is more than enough to make mills after paying back the bond you used for the membership ^^ :D 

Hey Czar, I love this script it runs amazing. Had one question about it though from an efficiency standpoint. I'm using a coal bag so it fills the bag then my inventory and drops off both inventories of coal on the conveyor. Then it goes to the bank and withdraws my mithril and goes to smelt it. Does it have an option to fill the coal bag and use it as well? so it puts more coal into the machine and you can take back say your third bank you can take one inventory of coal in the bag and then another load of mithril.? so the sequence would go like this sorta sorry for the bad example. 

Load 1: Coal-coal

Load 2:Coal-mithril

Load 3: Coal-mithril 

Then back to step one. Currently on step 2 it is only taking the mithril and not taking more coal. Please let me know thanks =).

• Like 1

Currently the bot misclicks 90% of the time when it first goes to the belt on the minimap. It will click to far north and go around the little wooden slope. It also will almost always misclick the actual belt and starts running backward. This wastes a lot of time and makes me probably more prone to getting reported/detected. It's also every now and then clicking on the dwarf thumpy next to the belt. Lot of misclicks.

EDIT: so okay osbot is getting small lag spikes which i think is making the miclicks more frequent, but they still happen on another rig. No idea why im getting lag spikes.

Edited by Based
  • Like 1

Im having some issues with the GE feature, the bot tries to enter the number of bars being sold into the price box and gets stuck in a loop trying to enter the quanity. If this would be fixed the bot would be flawless!

Edit: Also had an issue with the offer price, tried to buy coal for 6 coins, therefore stopping the bot.

Edited by Redda
  • Like 1

Hmm good idea for the coal I will have to do some re-writing since that method appears more efficient :D

As for misclicking, I'm sure 90% misclicking is exaggeration because the last test I did was yesterday and it was doing really well with mouse zoom set to far away and reaction time on mirror mode set to 100ms, I will do some more debugging though ^^ :D 

As for GE, you cannot interrupt the GE sequence otherwise the script will be confused, if you pause the script or start the script at GE you must start over :( I am going to code a nice system to make it support GE properly and get it out of beta mode ASAP. It works fine if you leave it but I will need to do more testing for sure.

Update coming up, stay tuned guys :D