Perfect Blast Furnace

Czar

On 5/26/2018 at 10:57 PM, Czar said:

Motherlode is pretty quick but I am worried about the initial 30 mining. I will have to run some tests. I can code some automatic ice gloves getter for the script, I am just wondering if the account will last if it's only level 3. I will do some experiments ASAP ^^ :D Staminas - just a few small changes left before I push. It's ready ^^ :D

Definitely going to buy this script once the staminas are pushed out, also automatic ice gloves would be icing on the cake.

• Like 1

Yep the script will sell bars and buy as many supplies (all ores required) as possible, leaving some money over for the coffer and payments :D

New Update (v61)

- Stamina potions now fully supported
- Dialogue improvements
- Script will click 'Yes and don't ask again' for new accounts, no more hitting '1111' on keyboard!

Update will automatically go live within 24 hours, gl guys :D

Hi!, script has been working pretty flawlessly, the only problem I seem to have is with the GE mode, when it goes to sell the bars it sets the price to the amount of bars I have and just constantly loops like that, here's the logs

[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 08:22:03 AM]: Standing by...
[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 08:22:03 AM]: Current amount is: [1975], should be: [1]
[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 08:22:04 AM]: Removing barcount flag
[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 08:22:04 AM]: Proceed brah!
[INFO][Bot #1][06/05 08:22:04 AM]: Standing by...

Also with GE mode do you need to start in the GE? when I start in blast furnace it just withdraws my bars and ends up logging out.

Edited by Thiccboi
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Czar said:

Hmm which exact bars, gp, bar type, where did you start script, did you pause or start in the middle of Ge after selling or buying et.c (interrupted the script?) I will run some more tests for the GE system ASAP :D 

It was mithril bars, I had 1972 of them and it kept trying to sell them for 1972gp, I started the script in the GE and yeah I had to pause the script and manually sell them because it just got stuck like that.

Edit, I was able to get it to happen again and recorded it. I started the bot in GE, only options I did in the bot was: Bar Type Mithril: GE mode and Coffer mode.

Video of the bug

I also purchased the script because it works really nice, thanks for the trial!

Also after it finishes the bars instead of going back to the ge it just withdraws them from the bank and logs out.

Edited by Thiccboi
  • Like 1

55 minutes ago, evenflyox said:

Are you continuing to bot on the same IP

Im using one of my proxies, I have only been banned twice on it so I didnt see the need to get a new one yet

I am fairly new to botting for gold, so I do expect bans, I'm not blaming the script.

I think its just a matter of me figuring out the correct way to do it, how often to change proxies

and break settings / mirror mode if its really worth it.

Edited by Thiccboi

Hmm I will debug GE mode, make sure to never pause or interrupt the script during GE mode otherwise it will be confused. I will make it more stable in the next build. Update coming up. Activated trials gl guys :D Appreciate all the responses and feedback, you guys are making the script better :)