Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

4 minutes ago, DonnyDuh said:

Proggy1.png.c7e59a06c994be6c99cee2212efbffcc.png

Ran during lecture without a hitch. Looting items gotta kinda funky towards the end. But killed stuff flawlessly. Even realized it was targeting things already in combat and switched targets quickly. Can't believe this is free. Phenomenal work. If I ever want a private script I know who to go to. Thank you friend. I applaud, admire, and envy your coding. You are appreciated.

Appreciate it brotha :) 

I have a new fighter in development actually. 

10x as many features as this one. 

https://osbot.org/forum/topic/149686-juggles-progressive-fighter-development/?page=1

Hi Juggles, 

I'm a new member to the OSBot community. I had done a lot of reading into specific bots, yours takes the cake. I've done my rounds with other communities and clients and so far the bot runs flawlessly combat wise. I'm impressed and just wanted to commend you on your efforts. I'm intrigued by your up and coming project and wish you all the best with your future developments. Can't wait to try it! 

Kind Regards, 

Azukara 

Hey wanna start by saying this is my favorite combat script by far love all the options. that being said i have a problem that im sure some of you have ran into and im looking for a quick fix.

When my timer runs out and im supposed to log out im never 10 secs out of combat so the cursor clicks on "logout" once and if im in battle (99% of the time i am) it only tries to log once and after that the timer resets itself without ever logging out and wont try again for another 3 hours (or whatever i have it set too) this has resulted in me getting some accounts banned when i fall asleep and the script goes for 12 hours straight or whatever. 

so as of now i just have the option set so when the time runs out the script turns off and then i eventually log out from being afk for too long. but it would be nice to set break times and what not. lemme know what u guys think ive tried everything i can think of.

10 minutes ago, phatphishjam said:

Hey wanna start by saying this is my favorite combat script by far love all the options. that being said i have a problem that im sure some of you have ran into and im looking for a quick fix.

When my timer runs out and im supposed to log out im never 10 secs out of combat so the cursor clicks on "logout" once and if im in battle (99% of the time i am) it only tries to log once and after that the timer resets itself without ever logging out and wont try again for another 3 hours (or whatever i have it set too) this has resulted in me getting some accounts banned when i fall asleep and the script goes for 12 hours straight or whatever. 

so as of now i just have the option set so when the time runs out the script turns off and then i eventually log out from being afk for too long. but it would be nice to set break times and what not. lemme know what u guys think ive tried everything i can think of.

Hey this script does not support breaks 

5 minutes ago, phatphishjam said:

@Juggles THE MAN HIMSELF!!!! well daym i shoulda read through the info more thoroughly woulda saved me allot of time. thanks again for everything love ur scripts their my fave 

No problem. I didn't have it listed in the original thread but I edited it and added it to FAQ's for future people. Have a nice day man and good luck botting.