Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Been a year or so since I've used this script and now the features are gutted. Used to be really useful but now you can't do much with it, and it gets you banned doing the default strategies that are deemed "ultra-lite". Since theres no variance the detection picks up very quickly so be careful or run the script in small increments.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, vladimirmelnik said:

Hey the looting stopped working for me, haven't ran it in a few days. I usually put it list loot with (item, item, item, item, item) and it would normally pick it all up. now it just picks up certain things like just runes. Am i listing them out wrong?

Hi, only the premium version loots. The free version does not.

• 2 weeks later...

Awesome script.

Any chance I can get a 1 day free trial?  Considering buying the full version after having much success, but want to check it out first :D

[edit]  Set a bot loose for 4 solid days with zero breaks.  That's how long it took to catch a ban.  Other bots using breaks are fine.

Edited by Thugooch

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, LuluBoiy said:

Doesnt work, just says please report bug when ever I start script. RIP

You must start the script at the NPC location with food in your inventory and properly enter info. This script works I just tested it myself 

On 3/27/2020 at 11:00 PM, j1996 said:

could it kill olm and go down the stairs and bank at raids minigame location and the go back to raids do th same process? i play a rsps that at a certain donator rank i can kill olm only i need a bot for that please.

No this is not for RSPS lol

• 3 weeks later...