Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

Ok.. i've been using it like 4 hours daily for a few days now and it has worked perfectly and it's movements are really humanlike so im very happy.. but.. yesterday I left it running to visit a friend for a coffee and when I came back it had logged out and back in and it was just standing there doing nothing but still online.. I dont even have breaks enabled so I have no clue why it has logged out or anything and how long did it stand there doing nothing before I came back.. pretty much freaking out right now if I get banned.. great script regardless of what weird bug wich doesnt really mind since I usually babysit the bot abit anyways. Cheers.

Ok.. i've been using it like 4 hours daily for a few days now and it has worked perfectly and it's movements are really humanlike so im very happy.. but.. yesterday I left it running to visit a friend for a coffee and when I came back it had logged out and back in and it was just standing there doing nothing but still online.. I dont even have breaks enabled so I have no clue why it has logged out or anything and how long did it stand there doing nothing before I came back.. pretty much freaking out right now if I get banned.. great script regardless of what weird bug wich doesnt really mind since I usually babysit the bot abit anyways. Cheers.

Hi do you know if anything appeared in the logger? That should explain why it happened and I can look into it