Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

I'm also having problems with the banking. I'm at the Hobgoblins Southwest of Falador and it goes to the bank with loot perfectly fine but it just withdraws more food without banking the loot. Any suggestions on this?

So I was ranging and decided to loot my knives and elect to keep them in the inventory to see if that helped and this solved the problem. It kept my knives in my inventory, banked the loot, and then withdrew more food. FYI for anyone else having this problem.

So I was ranging and decided to loot my knives and elect to keep them in the inventory to see if that helped and this solved the problem. It kept my knives in my inventory, banked the loot, and then withdrew more food. FYI for anyone else having this problem.

Thanks for actually adding detailed feedback. I'll look into the problem soon. Seems that it is keeping items in the inventory even tho you didn't type the item to not be banked

For now, you can do what he suggested or don't loot items

Edited by Juggles

Banking from Taverly is broken. Left unsupervised for an hour and it just ran circles around the chaos druid/bat area. Banned the next day. If it doesn't work remove from SDN pls free or not.

People like you make me want to make the script VIP only.

On topic: I've found a fix to the problem. I'll be adding it soon. 

Edited by Juggles
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

People like you make me want to make the script VIP only.

On topic: I've found a fix to the problem. I'll be adding it soon. 

Fuck that guy dude, you are doing an amazing job and keep it up.

I'm still impressed that you have managed to learn everything you did without taking any university course on programming, you just straight up learnt how to code and you are doing an amazing job. Tell that guy to fuck off and move on man keep doing you that's great.

• Like 2

Fuck that guy dude, you are doing an amazing job and keep it up.

I'm still impressed that you have managed to learn everything you did without taking any university course on programming, you just straight up learnt how to code and you are doing an amazing job. Tell that guy to fuck off and move on man keep doing you that's great.

Appreciate the support bro :)

Currently testing your script to level the attack on one of my pures, but was wondering if I'm in stronghold killing flesh crawlers will it be able to find its way to West Bank?

But so far so good, clicks are on point and has yet to miss click, paint looks good and stays accurate. 

Just started using script so here is a short proggie.

v5ib2r.png

Edited by SmaTTeR

Currently testing your script to level the attack on one of my pures, but was wondering if I'm in stronghold killing flesh crawlers will it be able to find its way to West Bank?

But so far so good, clicks are on point and has yet to miss click, paint looks good and stays accurate. 

Just started using script so here is a short proggie.

v5ib2r.png

Hi glad you like the script. It does not support banking in the stronghold as this is not coded into webWalk.