Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

6 hours ago, troro1 said:

I think my suspicions are 100% confirmed. My friend used this script over the weekend and got banned too. It's such a shame because this bot works SO well.

Jagex increased their ban detection since 2018 started. Especially in f2p. Have to bot members and only a few hours daily

On 2/6/2018 at 7:35 AM, Juggles said:

Jagex increased their ban detection since 2018 started. Especially in f2p. Have to bot members and only a few hours daily

You deleted my previous post so I'll say it again. It will not matter whether you are using this script as p2p or f2p nor will the run duration and amount of breaks you take matter. Jagex detects the patterns and behaviors of this script.

I'm only looking out for fellow botters who bot because they don't have time to play. You will get banned for using this script from now on.

12 hours ago, troro1 said:

You deleted my previous post so I'll say it again. It will not matter whether you are using this script as p2p or f2p nor will the run duration and amount of breaks you take matter. Jagex detects the patterns and behaviors of this script.

I'm only looking out for fellow botters who bot because they don't have time to play. You will get banned for using this script from now on.

You seem like a grumpy old man. 

This is a free script and I get nothing from having it for free. I'm just trying to help the community.

this script has over 10k users and you're the only one complaining. I get 50 new users daily and they don't complain. Other users have said that it works great but you continue to bash the script. 

When i release version 2 of this script, I will make sure to unauthorize you from using it. :)

On 2/8/2018 at 11:40 AM, Juggles said:

You seem like a grumpy old man. 

This is a free script and I get nothing from having it for free. I'm just trying to help the community.

this script has over 10k users and you're the only one complaining. I get 50 new users daily and they don't complain. Other users have said that it works great but you continue to bash the script. 

When i release version 2 of this script, I will make sure to unauthorize you from using it. :)

I only look out for the average user who doesn't have time to play and bots to keep up. I come from a background of spending 3 years trying to bot a decent main in order to play the game. The amount of times I got banned is ludicrous and so I just want people to be safe when choosing scripts.

As for the script having so many users, it's the fact that the script is so good that it is popular. It's because it's so good and popular that Jagex recognizes the behavior and patterns. Having 10k users is WAY too much. Honestly I though it was my own problem, that's why I continued to use this script until I got 3 p2p accounts banned. I doubt people will comment here after getting their accounts disabled.

I really look forward for version 2 of this script. Your scripts are of very very good quality (the fishing one is currently broken when luring), speaking from a programming point of view (newbie).

Edited by troro1

On 2/9/2018 at 3:37 PM, troro1 said:

I only look out for the average user who doesn't have time to play and bots to keep up. I come from a background of spending 3 years trying to bot a decent main in order to play the game. The amount of times I got banned is ludicrous and so I just want people to be safe when choosing scripts.

As for the script having so many users, it's the fact that the script is so good that it is popular. It's because it's so good and popular that Jagex recognizes the behavior and patterns. Having 10k users is WAY too much. Honestly I though it was my own problem, that's why I continued to use this script until I got 3 p2p accounts banned. I doubt people will comment here after getting their accounts disabled.

I really look forward for version 2 of this script. Your scripts are of very very good quality (the fishing one is currently broken when luring), speaking from a programming point of view (newbie).

I'm pretty sure you're just flagged by IP at this point... "spending 3 years trying to bot a decent main"

• Like 2

Havent been banned and this script got me 1-96 slayer, botting 16 hours a day with small breaks between taking new tasks. If it was premium I would probably buy another script as it does fuck up sometimes and if it does it acts very unhumanly. I also hate the paint.
If it had potions, more human like behaviour, random health eating, Attacked sometimes instantly, sometimes with delay, sometimes would just idle for quite some time, 
Mainly just adding few random things to it which wouldnt waste xp but would rather be much more humanlike

Doesnt seem to even start right now, updating or something is broken?

Edited by Mihkuz

13 minutes ago, Mihkuz said:

Havent been banned and this script got me 1-96 slayer, botting 16 hours a day with small breaks between taking new tasks. If it was premium I would probably buy another script as it does fuck up sometimes and if it does it acts very unhumanly. I also hate the paint.
If it had potions, more human like behaviour, random health eating, Attacked sometimes instantly, sometimes with delay, sometimes would just idle for quite some time, 
Mainly just adding few random things to it which wouldnt waste xp but would rather be much more humanlike

[ERROR][02/14 04:46:55 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.Bot.addMouseListener(Ljava/awt/event/MouseListener;)V
    at loop.Main.onStart(d:126)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiIIiiiIIiIi(df:191)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(df:95)
    at org.osbot.Dc.run(ig:84)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

1 hour ago, Mihkuz said:

1 hour ago, Mihkuz said:

[ERROR][02/14 04:46:55 PM]: Uncaught exception!
java.lang.NoSuchMethodError: org.osbot.rs07.Bot.addMouseListener(Ljava/awt/event/MouseListener;)V
    at loop.Main.onStart(d:126)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.IiIIiiiIIiIi(df:191)
    at org.osbot.rs07.event.ScriptExecutor.start(df:95)
    at org.osbot.Dc.run(ig:84)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(Unknown Source)
    at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(Unknown Source)
    at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Its from the osbot update

I'll push an update later this week to fix it