Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

1 hour ago, Maxlaxen said:

Extremely annoying problem. On my 2 laptops the script is working fine again, but on my main computer it is still stuck on "Walking to starting area". Tried with removing Webwalking and reinstalling it (dont ask), and also by adding and removing the script. Still no progress :(

Should I just wait it out?

Edit: Great, the laptops are now also stuck on Walking to starting area after a restart...

The client is broken right now some scripts wont work.  Unknown when someone will get it fixed.

41 minutes ago, b0tscape said:

@Juggles When it tries to take items from the bank, it takes them out but does not move - due to hooks not working and will you include the support of potions?

Have to wait for hooks to be fixed.  I can't fix anything if hooks are broken. 

And no potion support will not be added

• Like 1

Great AIO fighter for a free script, some features might be broken but the features are good considering this is free.

Here's my item list for Cyclops and drops over 1k+. It only includes the Dragon defender, you should add the defender you want to the list. You can also remove the bones if you do not want to bury them.

Dragon defender, Rune med helm, Rune full helm, Lobster, Dragon med helm, Adamant 2h sword, Grimy ranarr weed, Grimy irit leaf, Grimy avantoe, Grimy kwuarm, Grimy cadantine, Grimy lantadyme, Grimy drawf weed, Ranarr Seed, Toadflax seed, Long bone, Curved bone, Defenders, Clue scroll (hard), Looting bag, Ecumenical key, Dark totem base, Ancient shard, Dark totem middle, Dark totem top, Mithril kiteshield, Adamant sq shield, Torstol seed, Loop half of key, Tooth half of key, Uncut ruby, Runite bar, Nature rune, Law rune, Death rune, Rune battleaxe, Rune 2h sword, Rune sq shield, Silver ore, Dragonstone, Uncut diamond, Rune kiteshield, Rune spear, Shield left half, Dragon spear, Big bones

Edited by fortun4te