Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

This is my most used script of all my scripts hehe, very nice job ^^

However, I would LOVE to see support for potions (strength potions in my case). Also, a pick-up-item-if-stack-is-higher-than feature would be very nice when ranging. Kills the exp/hour to collect the few arrows that are laying there from where you started shooting the npc until it stands next to you. Would be nice if it could pick up like 10+ or any value specified.

Would definitely pay for this script, would pay more than 1,99$ if it had potion support. :)

Thanks!
Maxlaxen

Edited by Maxlaxen

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, troro1 said:

I think Jagex can detect this script. I've been banned three times on new accounts using only this, with breaks. Even had my ip changed (swap router) but no go.

Got banned yesterday when i was using it, even i was babysitting the whole time and i wans't botting since a while :s 

well time for a new script i guess. 

On 2/4/2018 at 1:01 AM, Juggles said:

This script doesn't have the ability to break since it's a combat script...

Your script does not handle breaking. The client does.

On 2/4/2018 at 6:52 AM, 12thbuc said:

its not the script bud, its you using brand new accounts or flagged

I would like to mention that prior to swapping my router and changing hwid etc, I got combat stats using this script up to 80s for new accounts. All of combat was done with the script. This script was very successful. Now, I think it should either be rewritten to change behavior or taken down. Please don't deny it by accusing us of being flagged or using new accounts. I've used breaks, short durations, no banking among the many precautions.

This does happen from time to time. If I remember correctly, in the past Topbot had an awesome script called Tfighter that I used to great success. One day I started getting banned and I couldn't figure out that it was the combat script causing it since I've been using it so regularly. The same is happening now.

Edited by troro1