Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

This bot runs great . Here's a pic of my 45 min proggy even though I have been running it for hours now. My only concern is while fighting, and picking up an item, the cursor proceeds to attack a different target. If in non-multi zone this can look very suspicious and can probably result in a ban if there's a d*ck out there somewhere. Would recommend going to isolated area or babysit and reply to strangers if they come talk. 

Other than that, the script runs great. Nice job 

proggy.png

Great script, been using it for about a month or so. I only run it for about an hour twice a day.

Got banned today, was lucky enough not to get permanent ban, probably because im a member.

You should add stats hovering and tab switching, maybe even right clicking some items on the ground once in a while.

Dont know if im going to use it on my main anymore :D

But its still one of the best ive see so far, good work man!!! :)

@Juggles bro i have some suggestiong to you:

Remake your UI, you can make a better one, you dont need 3 tabs, you can put everything in one tab

If you wanto to make money put a donations button for paypal donations, from 1 to 10 dlls, people will donate to keep it free and alive, is better than selling it.

If you can make a GUI more elegant and clear without alot of color that would be great.

BTW: if you put donations intead of selling it i would be happy to donate to you, you can also put donators options, so people who donate to you have acces to other options like potion support, better antiban, etc. 

if you want i can make you a GUI.

5 hours ago, Xiurik said:

@Juggles bro i have some suggestiong to you:

Remake your UI, you can make a better one, you dont need 3 tabs, you can put everything in one tab

If you wanto to make money put a donations button for paypal donations, from 1 to 10 dlls, people will donate to keep it free and alive, is better than selling it.

If you can make a GUI more elegant and clear without alot of color that would be great.

BTW: if you put donations intead of selling it i would be happy to donate to you, you can also put donators options, so people who donate to you have acces to other options like potion support, better antiban, etc. 

if you want i can make you a GUI.

No ones offered to donate in a year with 4 SDN scripts lol. OSBOT is full of leecehers. I'll make the script nicer if it ever becomes premium, until then, it'll remain as is 

• 2 weeks later...
8 minutes ago, ApolloIXI said:

Having a slight issue killing Ankous, once I run out of food it just sits there and is stuck in the "walking to bank" I guess it can't get out of SoS

Doesn't support stronghold as stated in the FAQ

11) Does it work in the Barbarian Stronghold?

Not as of right now. 

Edited by Juggles

• 4 weeks later...
  • Deceiver changed the title to Juggles AIO Fighter