Juggles AIO Fighter

Juggles

4 minutes ago, seng vang said:

Script isn't working for me. It was working fine the past 2 days. Now when I input "Chicken" Look "Feather" it just stands there. And the "toggle logger" tab at top right says "Please select an option above."

How can I solve this?

Select an option from above as stated in the logger

4 hours ago, seng vang said:

Script isn't working for me. It was working fine the past 2 days. Now when I input "Chicken" Look "Feather" it just stands there. And the "toggle logger" tab at top right says "Please select an option above."

How can I solve this?

just click the option to bank stuff and it works

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, saltysage said:

Love this bot, im at 81 str and still havent been detected, but recently the bot doesn't work. I've only ever used it at moss giants and it worked fantastically until a couple days ago. Whats going on?

Read this. I made some changes to the script. You need to select to bank or stop when out of food

30 minutes ago, FinalOwner said:

just click the option to bank stuff and it works

Hey Juggles, 

Big fan of this script - have used it for quite a long time. I can't get it to work if I select 'log out when out of food' anymore. I can only get it to work when I select 'bank when out of food.' When doing that there is a very noticable difference in pace to compared to the prior version. Whenever it's finished killing something, it will wait for about 0.5-1 seconds before attacking another monster. It used to attack the next target immediately. I also am curious about how come the option to toggle on only to loot while not in combat has been removed? I'm super grateful for this script and find it amazing that it's free! I don't mean to sound ungrateful so please don't read this comment that way :). 

Thanks!

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, initmushy said:

script is definatly not working, doesnt record xp ph, attack or anything, it just afks

38 minutes ago, Makingbonk said:

Hey Juggles, 

Big fan of this script - have used it for quite a long time. I can't get it to work if I select 'log out when out of food' anymore. I can only get it to work when I select 'bank when out of food.' When doing that there is a very noticable difference in pace to compared to the prior version. Whenever it's finished killing something, it will wait for about 0.5-1 seconds before attacking another monster. It used to attack the next target immediately. I also am curious about how come the option to toggle on only to loot while not in combat has been removed? I'm super grateful for this script and find it amazing that it's free! I don't mean to sound ungrateful so please don't read this comment that way :). 

Thanks!

Script currently only supports banking with food. You must have this enabled

17 minutes ago, Juggles said:

Script currently only supports banking with food. You must have this enabled

i do have it enabled, and im telling you, it does not work properly. ive been scripting for years. the script is broken somewhere, it will not work unless i start the script, pause it, then unpause it again, thats only way it works, and on occasion it will just stop attacking for me, is it viable with .29? or only .28?

Edited by initmushy

25 minutes ago, initmushy said:

i do have it enabled, and im telling you, it does not work properly. ive been scripting for years. the script is broken somewhere, it will not work unless i start the script, pause it, then unpause it again, thats only way it works, and on occasion it will just stop attacking for me, is it viable with .29? or only .28?

Are you filling in the bank info as well?

Again, brilliant script that I've been using for about a month, but I'm having the same issues.

I currently have it configured to bank for food, the same way that I've been using it for the last month. Inputting the food item and the amount to withdraw.

However, as of the last coupe of days it's not logging exp, won't eat and won't attack NPCs. 

Edited by PhatSynth

Juggles, did you make it slower for some reason? It used to attack targets immediately but now there is a delay between killing and attacking. It's probably about 30 % less xp/hour than it used to be. Oh, and are you planning on making it work again without banking? Thanks again for your great work on this, truly appreciate it. 

13 hours ago, Juggles said:

Are you filling in the bank info as well?

yeah i fill it in perfectly, it worked fine 2 days ago, was banking getting food everything, it just seems to be alot slower etc since u updated, also have u made it so it eats at lower hp? used to be 30hp it would eat, now mine eats at 20hp lol, cuts some close calls with the things i fight can hit pretty high lol

Edited by initmushy