4 accounts banned in less than a day each.

RolexCrown

its true though jagex has stepped their game up. But to blame Osbot is wrong. You can bot responsibly and still get caught in the end. I tried it so many times now and everytime i honestly get mad, but then after a while i think why not try a new account, and learn from my mistakes and then hope that im lucky this time. Its about luck too in the end... some get caught and some don´t, but if you never keep trying you will never get the chance to reach a high level. But yes it is truly annoying everytime you receive a ban. All i can say is Good luck .

Sweet, so you thought it'd be a really good idea to start botting suddenly on accounts which I assume had less than an hours activity on over a large period of time and thought you'd buy public script, use a public bot and bot for an extended period of time without any diversion tactics in place, or what is seems like any research into modern runescape botting.

Chances are you used a VPN and got chained because people use them for all sorts of shit on Runescape.

Meanwhile I'm sat here with my fully botted main because I'm not a dumbass and blames FREE programs such as OSBot for my own misconceptions of a reality that is well documented on the internet.

If you want help seek it, research, read, trial and error; don't expect a pity party.

How did you max? What script?

Hey guys, so I used to play runescape years ago, i also used to be a big time botter who has maxed out many accounts with little to no bans. Ever since i started playing runescape 07 which has been a little over a year now EVERY TIME I BOT, I GET CAUGHT. I only bot 4-8 hours a day, always monitored and always replying back in game. i also use a PAID VPN. every individual account I botted with was given a DIFFERENT IP ADDRESS. Heres the list of my accounts and how they got banned.

1.) My near maxed main, 180 something Quest points, standing at GE Auto Alching. PERM BANNED with over 300m on the account literally 75k until 99 magic.

2.) Green dragon bot. I hand trained an account with 60/60/60 stats purposley for GDK killing. I purchased the GOLD GDK script from OSBOT. botted for 6 hours. PERM BANNED. 

3.) I Purchased an account with just  70 range 58 hp, 0 quest points. Started botting rock crabs with a PAID SCRIPT from osbot. PERM BANNED. not even 4 hours of botting...

4.) My 30 defence account with 60 att, 88 str, 82 range. Botted experiments from 75 str - 88. 2 day ban. I cant afford to lose this account either so i will never bot on it again... 

*Every single account had a different IP address and was botted during non UK work hours. Typically from 10pm UK time to 4am UK time.

My question is, did jagex step their botting detection game up to a whole nother level, or does OSBOT just *****..... This is my first time using osbot, i always used******.. Never had any issues whatsover, but this was many years ago when their bot detection methods im assuming were alot less advanced. Does OSBOT need to step up their game and focus on being non detectable? It seems nothing they offer does anything to effect the ban rate. I used to be able to max out account easily, no worries of getting banned whatsoever. Not anymore, im canceling my boting subscription because seriously its not worth it. Babysitting the bot doesnt even do shit either, neither does replying in game. all of a sudden i just get disconneted, try to relog and get "your account has been disabled".

Please share your experiences, have i just been REALLY unlucky? has anyone been able to get an entire 99 level without being caught? do you bot during UK work hours, and still have never been banned? 

Get rekt! Don't bot accounts you're afraid to lose, simple as that

Edited by GaetanoH
  • Like 1

damn Jagex.... they are fking winning against the botters lmao RIP the bot community I guess :'( 

doesn't worth botting anymore tbh lol 

Yea man, The best way would be if you could code your own clients and bots... But like 80% of botters have no clue how to do this. me included. Which is why I dont mind paying for scripts. Either way I got caught by jagex, if your a coder or not theres always that risk of getting banned. And that risk has gone up drastically since jagex has gotten smarter.