Trust system

iDropKickNans

By purchasing sponsor doge.png

On a serious note, you get trust by being active and getting feedback. This can result in recognition throughout the community, but just being known doesn't imply trust (though it happens enough).

Yeah thanks, i kind of knew this but i often hear new(er) users say 'Buying from trusted only' But people claim to be trusted purely on the fact of buying lifetime or sponsorship etc..

Any rank above vip

above 50 feedback or can be 100.

Cheers bro, im slowly working my way there it seems.

Love the Gohan Sig btw<3

All of the above.

But is there like a minimum amount of FB because i got a few accounts im waiting to sell and im waiting till im catagorised as trusted so i can sell them for more than being untrusted..

i only really trust them if i see them actually interacting with the community and not just buying VIP/Sponsor/Donator and setting up shop boge.png

How would this be? General conversation? fashionscape at GE? 

i only really trust them if i see them actually interacting with the community and not just buying VIP/Sponsor/Donator and setting up shop boge.png

Nor do I, I may be TWC so obviously I won't be trusted anyway but in my eyes anyone could buy $500 donator scamquit and charge back.

But is there like a minimum amount of FB because i got a few accounts im waiting to sell and im waiting till im catagorised as trusted so i can sell them for more than being untrusted..

How would this be? General conversation? fashionscape at GE? 

General conversation is key for trust, just like meeting someone in life you create a connection and trust will begin as they sooner or later become your friend and that is where you show your trust by going first etc then they will soon trust you enough.

• Like 1

Nor do I, I may be TWC so obviously I won't be trusted anyway but in my eyes anyone could buy $500 donator scamquit and charge back.

General conversation is key for trust, just like meeting someone in life you create a connection and trust will begin as they sooner or later become your friend and that is where you show your trust by going first etc then they will soon trust you enough.

Thanks yeah. I see what i need to do now, thing is idk what do to because i kind of have a questing service, like ive been doing quests so far because (questcape), however i've been told im reasonably good at digital arts and i've looked at other people services and they surpass me in skill..

Feedback and amount of money spent on ranks.

So by having IRL money, it makes you trusted? what if some people arent as fortunate to spend money on virtual goods.. cos we arent talking small money

Thanks yeah. I see what i need to do now, thing is idk what do to because i kind of have a questing service, like ive been doing quests so far because (questcape), however i've been told im reasonably good at digital arts and i've looked at other people services and they surpass me in skill..

You pick something your good at, if your a quester stick to questing and you'll be recognized sooner or later.

I am a powerleveler and I'm dedicated to that, I only do quests when I'm just doing a combat powerlevel as it's semi afk.

Maybe broaden your horizon with mini games etc.

I'd say pay a deposit and set up shop being a worker. You'll feedback will grow as you won't be worrying about not having work to do.

You pick something your good at, if your a quester stick to questing and you'll be recognized sooner or later.

I am a powerleveler and I'm dedicated to that, I only do quests when I'm just doing a combat powerlevel as it's semi afk.

Maybe broaden your horizon with mini games etc.

I'd say pay a deposit and set up shop being a worker. You'll feedback will grow as you won't be worrying about not having work to do.

Yeah, i have a friend who currently quests also, we both do, he has recently been asked to get void, he completed this within the time set so all going well, i might broaden my offers and go as far as minigames and powerleveling(unsure about PL) but i think, with the time i got spare, i can easily cater to needs.