Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

On 3/26/2019 at 8:33 PM, Cl3arSky said:

thx, is there much difference inbetween SDN version compared to the one from github?

GitHub version  is more up to date (more features, more bug fixes)

On 5/2/2019 at 8:33 PM, hreyvirtue said:

Did the recent update break tutorial island name selection?

It logs in, idles for 5 minutes, logs out and repeats

This happened on many bots and not just one so I figured it's something to do with the previous update

image.png

On 5/3/2019 at 4:58 PM, LBsfun said:

Broken for me as well. 

RIP update. 

Fixed

• Heart 2

I have had 2 sequental accounts getting the "suspicion of being stolen" during Romeo and Juliet quest. After the bot gets the letter from Juliet and returns to Romeo to pass it over accounts logged off during that dialogue. Then the accs were "stolen" and I had to reset the passwords. I don't know if this is a major coincidence or something is wrong with the script. 

When doing woodcutting with regular trees in Lumbridge script chooses Draynor bank for banking.

Edited by meeterdetsi

On 5/15/2019 at 7:10 AM, meeterdetsi said:

I have had 2 sequental accounts getting the "suspicion of being stolen" during Romeo and Juliet quest. After the bot gets the letter from Juliet and returns to Romeo to pass it over accounts logged off during that dialogue. Then the accs were "stolen" and I had to reset the passwords. I don't know if this is a major coincidence or something is wrong with the script. 

When doing woodcutting with regular trees in Lumbridge script chooses Draynor bank for banking.

Sounds coincidental to me, there's nothing strange going on in the script.

I'll have to implement a smarter way of banking, OSBot web walker doesn't always seem to choose the closest bank

Doesn't seem to work for me on anything I do, I start it, set up my task's and levels and it just stands about doing nothing? 

Tried to set up a task at lumbridge to get 20 fishing, Log out for 20 minutes, log in and go to woodcutting didn't do anything. I then tried to just do 20 fishing on it's own at lumbridge didn't do anything but stand there. I also tried 20 woodcutting on it's own and the same thing, Tried with romeo and Juliet don't know if it's just my side or what, I tried it fixed mode, full screen ETC not working.

got it working, an issue with Firemaking at varrock west, It will light a line of fires go to the bank, light a few more fires and then it dropped tinderbox ran to bank logged out, did this twice to me.

Also some issues at GE with firemaking, It will for some reason click down near herb guy then walk a circle around GE to runecrafter and start to light logs.

Edited by Jueix