Explv's AIO [13 skill AIO in 1 script]

Explv

6 hours ago, Explv said:

Are you using the SDN version of the script? There is an issue where the script won't start. I have messaged the devs because I have no idea what's wrong with it.

The open source version should work:

https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

Let me know if it doesn't

I'm using the latest 3.4 release from github and tutorial script doesn't work. Do I have to write something in the paramters?

16 minutes ago, Explv said:

Looks like the Tutorial Island task isnt being added when you run the script in CLI mode. Will fix it tonight and let you know

Thanks!

Suggestion:

If possible, it would be great to choose custom location in the different skills from your map: http://explv.github.io/
For example Leveling: 45 Ore: Iron Location: Custom

3 hours ago, Nor3g said:

I'm using the latest 3.4 release from github and tutorial script doesn't work. Do I have to write something in the paramters?

Should be fixed, please download the latest version: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

1 hour ago, Nor3g said:

If possible, it would be great to choose custom location in the different skills from your map: http://explv.github.io/
For example Leveling: 45 Ore: Iron Location: Custom

Added to the backlog: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/issues/53

Should be possible, will get to it when I have time

• Like 1

Suggestions:

When buying and selling from the grand exchange it should also withdraw all the cash it intends on spending for all the items and not do this separately The same for selling, it should withdraw at least three stacks of items and sell them without reopening the bank for each item. Maybe this could be done with a list of items separated by comma in the configurator?

Bugs:

It also managed to hover over the "sell" option in the GE while trying to sell it's resources, I wondered why, and it struck me that the cursor was located right on the edge of the "sell" button, after pause(moved cursor of screen) /unpause it worked flawlessly again and managed to click the sell button. 
I don't know if this is a flaw with osbot or only with this script in particular.

It died once, while web-walking(?) through an area with NPCs that aggro onto it, and after it died it re-spawned in Lumbridge, there was a screen informing it about dying in RS, it had an option to never show this again, but before I could react, the bot promptly logged out and terminated the script. It should be noted that there was more tasks after the one it was doing when it died. Here are some screens of the OSBot Logger and the debugger.

image.thumb.png.b7556f670df827ab003999fb5125bf25.png

It may have been due to that the current task was woodcutting and that when it died, it lost it's only axe, but if that happens it would be better if it continued on with the next task.

I also saved a config file, ran the script, stopped the script to edit config file, opened config file again, changed fishing location, saved script, but the bot went ahead and disregarded the changed locations. I tried again and saved the config file, then loaded it again. It seems the save function doesn't work for locations for the fishing skill, and possibly other skills as well. This bug is reproducible.

Also looking forward to a fighter! :)

Edited by Nor3g

10 hours ago, Nor3g said:

Suggestions:

When buying and selling from the grand exchange it should also withdraw all the cash it intends on spending for all the items and not do this separately The same for selling, it should withdraw at least three stacks of items and sell them without reopening the bank for each item. Maybe this could be done with a list of items separated by comma in the configurator?

Bugs:

It also managed to hover over the "sell" option in the GE while trying to sell it's resources, I wondered why, and it struck me that the cursor was located right on the edge of the "sell" button, after pause(moved cursor of screen) /unpause it worked flawlessly again and managed to click the sell button. 
I don't know if this is a flaw with osbot or only with this script in particular.

It died once, while web-walking(?) through an area with NPCs that aggro onto it, and after it died it re-spawned in Lumbridge, there was a screen informing it about dying in RS, it had an option to never show this again, but before I could react, the bot promptly logged out and terminated the script. It should be noted that there was more tasks after the one it was doing when it died. Here are some screens of the OSBot Logger and the debugger.

image.thumb.png.b7556f670df827ab003999fb5125bf25.png

It may have been due to that the current task was woodcutting and that when it died, it lost it's only axe, but if that happens it would be better if it continued on with the next task.

I also saved a config file, ran the script, stopped the script to edit config file, opened config file again, changed fishing location, saved script, but the bot went ahead and disregarded the changed locations. I tried again and saved the config file, then loaded it again. It seems the save function doesn't work for locations for the fishing skill, and possibly other skills as well. This bug is reproducible.

Also looking forward to a fighter! :)

Fishing bug should be a quick fix, I'll do it today.

When a task doesn't have the requirements, it should proceed to the next one. Looks like an exception got thrown in your case, I'll take a look at it.

I'll also see if I can add some way to sell / buy multiple items at once at the GE

Hey Explv, epic seeing the buzz on your scripts page. Keep it coming. ?

Wanted to bring a few things to your attention.

First, the SDN script doesn't seem to start at all on the new stable release (2.5.35).

Second, the crafting script for making pottery is broken at one specific step. when you attempt to make any pottery, the bot correctly clicks on the pottery wheel however it will not select any further options (for instance pot).

Last, is the lack of rune/pure essence in the mining script part of the design?

16 minutes ago, Banes said:

Hey Explv, epic seeing the buzz on your scripts page. Keep it coming. ?

Wanted to bring a few things to your attention.

First, the SDN script doesn't seem to start at all on the new stable release (2.5.35).

Second, the crafting script for making pottery is broken at one specific step. when you attempt to make any pottery, the bot correctly clicks on the pottery wheel however it will not select any further options (for instance pot).

Last, is the lack of rune/pure essence in the mining script part of the design?

I'm aware the SDN version is broken. I have contacted the devs regarding it, but no reply.

Will take a look at pottery.

There is essence mining in the mining script. I think it's the bottom option in the list of rocks.

14 hours ago, Nor3g said:

This issue should now be fixed

2 hours ago, Banes said:

Issue should be fixed, please download the latest version: https://github.com/Explv/Explvs-AIO/releases/latest

On 1/22/2019 at 8:57 PM, Explv said:

How do I build it properly? I've tried both IntelliJ and Eclipse. I include the OSBot client in the libraries.
Sorry for being such a noob!

image.png.a7596f020c88767fcb61d234b426b38d.png

I get this error regardless ?

Never mind I figured it out! Just needed to add the resource folder to the build!

EDIT:

After compiling it, I changed MUSA POINT fishing location to cover the entire pier, it now fishes from all the fishing spots and not just the one up north. While fishing for swordfish with harpoon it also catches Tuna. Fishing methods that catches multiple types of fish should have an ability to drop the undesired fish. I don't think I'm experienced enough to implement this myself.

EDIT2: New Bug, it was mining rune essence, and after it teleported in, it rotated the camera so that the rune essence rock was visible on screen, but unclickable. The mouse moved back and forth, presumably trying to click the rock, but it couldn't due to the camera being in an odd angle. According to the logger, i deduced that this went on for at least 2 hours when I wasn't there to watch over it. And also, this was a timed task, and it went almost 1,5 hours overtime.

Edited by Nor3g
  • Like 1