No route found

Gigglenshnizer

Hunting barbed tailed kebits in feldip hills, bot sits in infinite state of no route found.

WebWalkingEvent; No route found! Destinations = [[x=2576, y=2925, z=0]];

is the error it repeats continually.

WebWalker is severely broken atm. It can't handle most Doors and Gates, and the walk-script sometimes gets stuck in infinite loops.

Please have patience while OSBot fix it.

WebWalker is severely broken atm. It can't handle most Doors and Gates, and the walk-script sometimes gets stuck in infinite loops.

Please have patience while OSBot fix it.

Literally has nothing to do with his issue. His issue is related to generating a path, not traversing it.

@OP:

This error means you are trying to traverse to a location which cannot be reached, hence no route found. If the destination requires you to go over obstacles, bridges, quest locations, etc., you will need to be aware of them and either create custom links for them or let us know. 

• Like 1

Literally has nothing to do with his issue. His issue is related to generating a path, not traversing it.

@OP:

This error means you are trying to traverse to a location which cannot be reached, hence no route found. If the destination requires you to go over obstacles, bridges, quest locations, etc., you will need to be aware of them and either create custom links for them or let us know. 

My post had a lot to do with his issue though.

I can give you many locations that CAN be reached, where web walker always fails and says "Path not found" when the Door/Gate is closed. The path finding part is broken too. Not just the executor.

My post mentioned 2 issues with it. Issue 1 pertains to this user. When the Door is closed webwalker gives this error, it cannot find a path. As soon as the door gets opened by another player, webwalker suddenly finds the path and then it starts to traverse the path. Let me be clear though: the DOOR/GATE thing is causing the webwalker to wrongly state "Cannot find path at tile[x, y, z] retrying" over and over, and it only stops when the door becomes open.

I mentioned issue 2 (errors with traversing) as a side note.

Issue 1 (generating path errors) because it can't handle most Doors/Gates. It says "Path not found, retrying" over and over. It breaks out of that infinite loop when the door becomes open, then it finds the path.

So I think maybe 50% of my post applies to the user (Issue 1), the other 50% is on-topic and is only related to traversing.

Edited by MegaManAlpha
  • Like 3

@OP:

My post had a lot to do with his issue though.

I can give you many locations that CAN be reached, where web walker always fails and says "Path not found" when the Door/Gate is closed. The path finding part is broken too. Not just the executor.

My post mentioned 2 issues with it. Issue 1 pertains to this user. When the Door is closed webwalker gives this error, it cannot find a path. As soon as the door gets opened by another player, webwalker suddenly finds the path and then it starts to traverse the path. Let me be clear though: the DOOR/GATE thing is causing the webwalker to wrongly state "Cannot find path at tile[x, y, z] retrying" over and over, and it only stops when the door becomes open.

I mentioned issue 2 (errors with traversing) as a side note.

Issue 1 (generating path errors) because it can't handle most Doors/Gates. It says "Path not found, retrying" over and over. It breaks out of that infinite loop when the door becomes open, then it finds the path.

So I think maybe 50% of my post applies to the user (Issue 1), the other 50% is on-topic and is only related to traversing.

Alek hes right, The webwalker will throw an error saying it cannont walk to the location until the door has opened.

I've already sent MGi a lot of data bout it.

Check here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95540-web-walker/

That's exactly the error it's getting on a lot of places.

It will even walk to the door, but once the door is reached it will suddenly gets stuck throwing the error until door has opened :)

Khaleesi

• Like 1

Alek hes right, The webwalker will throw an error saying it cannont walk to the location until the door has opened.

I've already sent MGi a lot of data bout it.

Check here:

http://osbot.org/forum/topic/95540-web-walker/

That's exactly the error it's getting on a lot of places.

It will even walk to the door, but once the door is reached it will suddenly gets stuck throwing the error until door has opened smile.png

Khaleesi

In some cases it won't even walk to the door (unless it's open already).

Example: You are near the top right of the loaded region (104x104 tiles I think it is, or 102x102). Anyway, the door will be at the bottom left, this means the door is loaded in memory, the client sees the Door is closed and is blocking. Your webwalker won't even move anywhere near it, but as soon as a player over 50 tiles away opens the door, your webwalker executor-script then runs, because now it found a path.

Mostly though yes, it will walk right up to the door.