Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

No worries the latest version will override it, the last update was just an experimental option for more efficient rooftops, this update has that feature + task mode too ^^ biggrin.png

EDIT:

Just in case anybody was wondering, the efficient rooftops mode looks like this, but a little faster :p (notice the right clicking)

2c64c7756f9bd61af394bbf8780b3635.gif

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

As I thought script is Flawless. Runs efficiently for hours with no need to babysit. The only problem i'm having now is deciding if I should purchase this script, or Czar's fishing script first :p

Get fisher first, use that to make some gp and sell it and then you can get this script. In the end you will be able to get both that way :)

• Like 1

good script. been running it for a couple days now. only issues i have noticed is that it tends to try and grab the next obstacle too soon. maybe slow down the rate at which it tries to grab the next obstacle. also when running seers village after about two hours it gets stuck in the bank either upstairs or behind the wall. also if deplete all of your stamina the script tends to freak out a little while grabbing obstacles trying to turn the run back on.

side note. runs ape atoll flawless

Edited by ahugehit
  • Like 1

thank you for the great feedback, I will add some nice safety checks to seers village, glad to hear ape atoll is flawless.

For rooftops I wanted to make it get the best xp possible that's why, I guess I will restore how it was in the last version - it was more geared toward stability rather than xp. I think we can agree stability is much more important biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

Guys, new update! :D (ignore the version in this gif)

a6f5dee8da28964fdde80d3ad25ca8c8.gif

Task mode is finally tested and is working like a charm.

I started the script at burthorpe - it identified the best course (in this case, falador) and it ran there flawlessly :)

update will be live within a few hours.

If anybody has any anymore requests or suggestions for optimizations, just PM me I will add it to the script ASAP :D Atm I will be making a few high level courses more efficient (ardy and rellekka mainly)

Guys, new update! biggrin.png (ignore the version in this gif)

a6f5dee8da28964fdde80d3ad25ca8c8.gif

Task mode is finally tested and is working like a charm.

I started the script at burthorpe - it identified the best course (in this case, falador) and it ran there flawlessly smile.png

update will be live within a few hours.

If anybody has any anymore requests or suggestions for optimizations, just PM me I will add it to the script ASAP biggrin.png Atm I will be making a few high level courses more efficient (ardy and rellekka mainly)

Could you add dorgeshkhaan? And grappling route? that gives mad range xp and a bit agility, wouldn't mind paying extra for that.

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic