Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

@Austin are you sure it was this bot? Usually the last bot you used isn't the bot that gets you banned, jagex even confirmed it. They ban you hours later after they actually catch you botting so that botters don't know how/why/what got them banned sad.png

I personally got 90 agility from this script with no bans, so it isn't the script. If you bot responsibly you will never get banned. Here's some quick tips:

- avoid botting in uk work-hours (when jmods are always online)

- avoid using GE after botting (it's being monitored)

- never bot more than 4 hours in a single botting session, use breaks

in fact, I used to give free membership bonds to any user whoever gets banned from any of my scripts. I am almost done with the rebuild, since I gave away almost ~180 bonds in the last 2 giveaways

edit: just realized , a 48hour bot bust is a manual ban from a jmod, so looks like you didn't follow rule number 1..

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

Delete jagexcache, try mirror mode if possible, but otherwise just sell the account I guess.

Start over, you can use a combat script of mine to get your new account started if you want, I will give a month's trial or so

edit: prioritize premium or private scripts over free ones, you will be much better off, even if you just ask for trials (any other scripters too), you can pull a nice profit with some gold making scripts and easily rebuild ^^ :D

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic