Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Done authed trial you now have the bot in your list, use New Mouse for best results on stealth until you get mirror mode, should see epic results :) 

Atm I just changed my strategy so now I do 1-56 agility first with summer pies, then do RC to 77, then continue agility from 56-73 for bloods

8 hours ago, Spooney said:

nice proggie , Showing all who isn't in the discord. script is flawless.

Legend I love seeing progress like this <3 Keep it up I been seeing a lot of good work by you.

2 minutes ago, godzilla1007 said:

Hi Czar, just purchased the script.  Will it be emailed to me or shipped on a flash drive?  It shows my shipping address so I am unsure.  thanks!

Hey there welcome, okay so here once you buy a bot it will automatically appear digitally on your client. So you gotta download osbot at the top of the forum, then login with forum details, then add bot (+) and it will ask you which bot you wanna run, select agility and then it'll do the rest :D Ignore all that address stuff I think osbot needs paypal or something to buy scripts.

Lmk if you have any other questions I'll be happy to help. And for script I recommend taking breaks and selecting [New Mouse] it helps with preventing bans.

• Like 1
  • Heart 1

1 hour ago, Czar said:

Legend I love seeing progress like this <3 Keep it up I been seeing a lot of good work by you.

Hey there welcome, okay so here once you buy a bot it will automatically appear digitally on your client. So you gotta download osbot at the top of the forum, then login with forum details, then add bot (+) and it will ask you which bot you wanna run, select agility and then it'll do the rest :D Ignore all that address stuff I think osbot needs paypal or something to buy scripts.

Lmk if you have any other questions I'll be happy to help. And for script I recommend taking breaks and selecting [New Mouse] it helps with preventing bans.

is there a trick to get the OSBot client to work on Windows?  I followed the tutorial and downloaded Java, but still can't get it to show the log in screen.

1 hour ago, godzilla1007 said:

is there a trick to get the OSBot client to work on Windows?  I followed the tutorial and downloaded Java, but still can't get it to show the log in screen.

Yes -- see your client? Right click and hit "Open with" and select the Java you installed from here https://www.java.com/download/ie_manual.jsp

• Like 2

11 hours ago, godzilla1007 said:

You may have to run jarfix if osbot doesn't automatically open with double click/java

https://johann.loefflmann.net/en/software/jarfix/index.html

• Like 1

11 hours ago, telecomhoover said:

I used the scrip during my trial, i forgot screenshots but i ran it for around 8 hours and havent got banned yet.

script works like intended, nice work czar. got to 56 checking out the blood strat :D

Amazing glad to hear!! I hope to see more levels from you. Please don't forget to use breaks, if you bot too long in 1 sitting it can be risky. I haven't had any agility bans in a really long time but it's nice to be cautious.

New Mouse is highly recommended so yes I always use it imo it's miles better than regular mouse, looks more smooth + fluid too, and we are able to change mouse speeds etc so it allows for more customised botting.

Mirror mode is a must have, it eliminates client detection completely, which means you appear playing on the normal osrs client (under the hood) :doge: 

Hey there, not sure if its a bug or not, but I noticed on Fally rooftop, with the prepare next obstacle selected, it will try to press the next obstacle too early & log a ingame message of "I cant reach that" . & will wait a few seconds before selecting the same obstacle again, could possibly be a feature to wait awhile as if your afk, but just thought I'd let you know

I also have minimize camera movements & mousewheel camera selected at the same time

Thankyou!

• Like 1