Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Seers: Already finished coding the seers first obstacle, will be pushing update after a few more test runs ^^ :D Will also check out f2 hide paint option :)

Stop conditions - I will see what I can do, I want to add a few tabs to the setup window, one which will be stops/alerts like my fighter script, should be easy to convert over ^^ :D Thanks for suggestion, hopefully it was a temp ban instead of permanent ban :s Nonetheless that is amazing, 84 agility is crazy nowadays ^^ :D

As for trials, activated 24 hrs, refresh scripts :D

Just now, Rob1593 said:

Hi So for some reason this script out of all your scripts fails to run for me, it boots up and then stops running with the gui still open. It says in the log it is unable to read or write to the osbot file but not of your other scripts seem to have that problem for me. Thanks

Same here, in mirror mode

Hey Czar i just got Perfect Agility and after getting it to run, it seems to not ready click any obstacles on the gnome course. I am using mirror mode. I was wondering if this is a bug or because of mirror mode. I would preferer to use mirror mode. All help appreciated thank you, Love all the other scripts i have got from you. Have a great day

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Shilo said:

Great script, might purchase this in the near future. 

What would you recommend for safe run time per day and per session?

E.g. 30minutes per session and 2 hour per day

bump^ also why does mirror mode help lower ban rates? im not too familiar with botting programs. im looking to bot for around 1-2 hours a day for the next week, any suggestions?

• Like 1

Make sure to download the latest client (.50) and set the game resolution to fixed mode instead of resized mode, it should work. If not, can you post a screenshot of the in-game osrs client and copy/paste console logs? I will help ASAP ^^ :D

I would say 2-3 hours a day maximum with agility, more if you have higher level agility, the biggest risk is 1-70

• Like 2

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO