Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

On 19/12/2017 at 4:06 AM, Czar said:

Apologies guys, I had some IRL issues. I will try my best to be more active in this thread.

In the meantime for the users that still own the script; please follow script instructions and set the mouse zoom to far away, and toggle roofs off for maximum script stability. For marks of grace it is not programmed to always pick them, occasionally the script will skip them by choice. I can offer an option to always pick them up, really easy. I will be doing some extended test runs using the script instructions and confirm how stable the script operates.

Thanks & sincere apologies everyone. :( 

Hey Czar.. not to stress you or anything but are u gonna update this script. It ran much more smooth last time I played rs 1-2 years ago.. or do I need to invest in an other script.. :/ Thanks.

• 3 weeks later...
On 1/3/2018 at 5:10 PM, Deno said:

Hey Czar.. not to stress you or anything but are u gonna update this script. It ran much more smooth last time I played rs 1-2 years ago.. or do I need to invest in an other script.. :/ Thanks.

Any errors? You gotta tell me what you want to change, I am running the rooftop courses and it's running fine for me.

As for summer pies, I will make some changes so it doesn't eat while in action, update coming up ^^ :D 

9 hours ago, Czar said:

Any errors? You gotta tell me what you want to change, I am running the rooftop courses and it's running fine for me.

As for summer pies, I will make some changes so it doesn't eat while in action, update coming up ^^ :D 

It seems repetitive, doing the same movements at the same obstacles every round.. thought it was outdated or something because it wasn't located under 'my scripts' :P

EDIT: It's at the varrock rooftop course I've experienced this.. for example every time it climbs up in the beginning it does the same camera movement, don't know if the script is meant to do that or not :) 

Edited by Deno

Hmm I coded it so the script does similar camera movement but not exactly the same movement, so there is always a unique angle radius for camera movement, even if it looks the same to the human eye (to us botters), in jagex's anti-bot system it will show up as unique numbers and not repetitive numbers. Same applies for mouse movements and mouse clicks. I can easily add an option for completely different camera movement but some users may complain about xp rates. I always say it's very worth it to sacrifice xp over anti-ban, but I want to satisfy all users ^^ :D 

EDIT:

Got an update ready for pushing, I will run some more tests before I push. I am awaiting for the script to go back on store soon ^^ :) 

Edited by Czar
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

currently doing 10-13 hours a day on an account.

currently 83/90 agility. and just got pet! the script is kinda hot, buy only on lower courses from seers and up works just fine. Never been banned using it for longer hours from seers course. 
At the lower courses i noticed if u do it max 30-60mins a day with breaks ur fine. anything more high chance of being banned. ( im to lazy to keep using VPN or IP change ).

( if anyone wants to know i run it for around 40 mins and 7-10mins break put on random time ).

• Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic