Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

A really cool feature for this script would to be able to chain together agility spots.

For instance: Start in gnome agility course, then use glory to draynor, then varrock tele tab to varrock course, and if priest in peril is done, then walk to canifis to do that course.

I don't think it would be very difficult to code this considering you have each course scripted individually. You'd just need some code to fill in the gaps.

Example: GUI: Agility course:

Move to new agility course every 10 levels?

-if yes, then check agility course in your order and continue the stringing from there. (would need warning that priest in peril needs to be done)

This would make new accounts so easy to build up without babysitting.

Keep up the great work Czar!

• Like 2

Just bought script. Report: Then char jump from last obstacle in seer's rooftop, sometimes he tries to click on camelot teleport too early, and char just ignore that and run by himself to rooftop course start neart seers bank. So i think char dont finish animation on last jump form rooftop and tries to click on cammy teleport, thats the problem.

At first i think it is anti-ban, but i think its not,cuz bot still try to click on teleport and just when run to the start.

P.S. This is foto after that action.

Screenshot_1.png

Edited by superpuras1
  • Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic