Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

i would like my money back, the script gets stuck sometimes once fallen down in the wild course... ALSO doing seers village rooftop now it clicks in exactly the same place and the camera movement is exactly the same over and over, very easy to get done for batting with this script.. haven't tried other agility courses but for the price this actually sucks.

• Like 1

Make sure to set mouse zoom to far away for rooftop courses, as for wildy course it is still beta mode but I will add an update ASAP for when the script falls down. If there are ever any problems, a simple client restart usually solves it, but make sure the script is setup properly before starting

Latest script version is now: v121, update should be live within a few hours smile.png

- Added an update for wildy course, script now returns back faster and is now more stable

Edited by Czar

The script has anti-pattern support so every action (every tile, click point and pitch/yaw movement) is unique to the detection system, the numbers are always different so that it is more difficult to detect botting. You think the script would survive 50+ hours without anti-ban? Also, the OSBot client itself also has anti-ban for the mouse system, so there really shouldn't be any issues biggrin.png

Edited by Czar

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic