Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Wouldn't really recommend this script anymore. Ran it 3 times for intervals between 30-70 minutes yesterday at Pollnivneach for a total of ~3 hrs in Mirror Mode and babysat it. I even did most of the agility training by hand and only ran it when I was tired. 1 month old account with 125 QP and 1010 total level; 2 day ban in the morning, only time I ever botted on the account so I have no doubts this was the cause. Use at your own risk, highly detectable.

Edited by SkylerS

2 day bans are incredibly lucky, most scripts would result in a permanent ban. The best way to avoid 2 day bans (manual jmod bans) is by changing the bot hours to non-uk work hours, it's that simple .. ^^ biggrin.png

gl activated all 24h trials wink.png

I botted it from 7PM-5AM UK time, with a different IP address using a different computer from when I was previously banned before and it was still flagged and banned first thing they came into the office. Only reason it was a 2 day ban was because it has effort put on the account and doesn't look like a gold farmer. I would hardly call it lucky that I was banned before I even got 3 levels from using your script. 

People are getting banned left and right for this script within a matter of hours just by looking in the past few pages. 

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic