Perfect Agility AIO

Czar

Yes I can easily add alching on courses but I don't know when the bot should alch, when running, after an obstacle etc etc. I can just convert the code from my magic/thieving script easily so it's no problem for me to add alching :)

As for trials, good luck all ;)

Also guys, script trials/purchases for this bot have been insanely high recently, good luck everybody ^^ :D If you need any help, set mouse zoom to far away (check mani thread if confused) and that's it I guess ^^ :D

Yes I can easily add alching on courses but I don't know when the bot should alch, when running, after an obstacle etc etc. I can just convert the code from my magic/thieving script easily so it's no problem for me to add alching smile.png

Ok so I manually ran an agility course and tried alching.

You can't cast during animations/climbing/jumping the courses/obstacles so I think you could just do a Ready-Click style alch(click on the alch from spell book and hover the selected alch item) after starting an animation(like crossing the rope etc) and soon as that animation is over you cast the alch.

If your next step requires some far walking to get to you could keep casting alchs while its running there. if it's really close you can just do that step and ready-click alch soon as that step is complete.

OR

you could alch once after the step completion and click to walk right next to the next obstacle and alch again and then do that next step, however u can't click alch and then click to cross an obstacle it won't cast the alch.

So i think it would be best to cast the alchs after completing a step and then just click on minimap as close as you can to the next obstacle and as it walks there u alch(this kinda makes the ready-click crossing not work tho)

• Like 1

• Deceiver changed the title to Perfect Agility
  • Czar changed the title to Perfect Agility AIO
  • Maldesto locked this topic
  • Token unlocked this topic