how to get rid of premium scripts?

1 ticks

so a couple of premium scripts i bought have been broken for a long time now and they still appear on my script selector page. I was just wondering if there's a way i can hide them to make things look nicer when i go to select a script. 

You are 100% entitled to have them working though.

Post in the scripts forum topic about what is not working, if they don't fix it, the OSBot staff can take action on the scripter (things like banning them, a POSSIBLE refund, etc).

In terms of hiding them, try this link: https://osbot.org/mvc/sdn2/scripts/

See if you can remove them under, "My Collection".

• Like 2

You are 100% entitled to have them working though.

http://osbot.org/tos.html

We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to cease to supply any of our products or services provided by us and we will be in no way liable to you in any way if we decide to stop such supply. 
We hold the right at any time, and without prior notice, to stop any access to any of the products and services provided by us and used by you...

More like 0%

Do your research.

You are 100% entitled from the scripters end to have it working. (OSBot have to legally reserve the right to suspend it at anytime to protect themselves). But OSBot expect and even demand that an active Scripter with active scripts on the site be working, fixed within 7 days/a timely manner or there will be consequences.

Here is a link showing that you are 100% entitled to have it working (from the scripters end) and that OSBot expect this: http://osbot.org/forum/forum-181/announcement-25-scriptscripter-rules/

Rules as a scripter:
-You must provide timely updates (less than 7 days) to your script when core mechanisms are broken. Core mechanisms are anything that provides the bare essentials for your script to function. Examples include banking, walking, attacking, etc.
-In the event supplementary features are broken (world hopping, special attacks, anti-ban, etc.), you must either fix these features within 30 days or lower the price of your script accordingly (and remove the said features).
-Failure to abide by these rules will result in an immediate pay hold. While in the pay hold period, the scripter must fix all problems within 7 days or all scripts will be removed from the SDN, scripter will be removed of rank, and the scripter will be prevented from releasing any future scripts (free and premium).

So, contact your scripter. If he refuses to fix it, or does not fix it within the 7 days (which you are 100% entitled to), then there will be consequences against the scripter.

Edited by MegaManAlpha

You are 100% entitled from the scripters end to have it working. (OSBot have to legally reserve the right to suspend it at anytime to protect themselves). But OSBot expect and even demand that an active Scripter with active scripts on the site be working, fixed within 7 days/a timely manner or there will be consequences.

Here is a link showing that you are 100% entitled to have it working (from the scripters end) and that OSBot expect this: http://osbot.org/forum/forum-181/announcement-25-scriptscripter-rules/

Rules as a scripter:

-You must provide timely updates (less than 7 days) to your script when core mechanisms are broken. Core mechanisms are anything that provides the bare essentials for your script to function. Examples include banking, walking, attacking, etc.

-In the event supplementary features are broken (world hopping, special attacks, anti-ban, etc.), you must either fix these features within 30 days or lower the price of your script accordingly (and remove the said features).

-Failure to abide by these rules will result in an immediate pay hold. While in the pay hold period, the scripter must fix all problems within 7 days or all scripts will be removed from the SDN, scripter will be removed of rank, and the scripter will be prevented from releasing any future scripts (free and premium).

So, contact your scripter. If he refuses to fix it, or does not fix it within the 7 days (which you are 100% entitled to), then there will be consequences against the scripter.

That's a contract between OSBot and the scripter, not the scripter and its customers.

All it does is entitle OSBot to punish a scripter should they refuse to fix their scripts.

If the scripter refuses the punishment you don't get your script, so there's zero guarantee hence the absence of any sort of "entitlement".

As a user you are, as per the TOS, not entitled to anything.

However, users can ofcourse contact the administrator in order to:

a: notify the administrator of the broken product so they can pressure the script writer if need be.

b: give a refund, entirely at their discretion.

Maldesto tends to be very reasonable about these cases.

But seems like we're going on a tangent here :p

Do the scripter(s) a favour and tell them. You can either have broken premium scripts or fixed premium scripts.

THIS

That's a contract between OSBot and the scripter, not the scripter and its customers.

All it does is entitle OSBot to punish a scripter should they refuse to fix their scripts.

If the scripter refuses the punishment you don't get your script, so there's zero guarantee hence the absence of any sort of "entitlement".

As a user you are, as per the TOS, not entitled to anything.

However, users can ofcourse contact the administrator in order to:

a: notify the administrator of the broken product so they can pressure the script writer if need be.

b: give a refund, entirely at their discretion.

Maldesto tends to be very reasonable about these cases.

But seems like we're going on a tangent here tongue.png

Exactly. So because of this contract between OSBot and the Scripter, the end customer is entitled to have it working, or there will be consequences to the scripter.

I understand you want to "win" and prove me wrong, but there is a customer here that needs help.

Exactly. So because of this contract between OSBot and the Scripter, the end customer is entitled to have it working, or there will be consequences to the scripter.

I understand you want to "win" and prove me wrong, but there is a customer here that needs help.

You brought the whole entitlement issue up, though it seems you don't quite understand what it actually means.

@OP: 

Contact the scripter to fix your script, ask maldesto to remove the scripts from your account, or just learn to live with the few extra script icons tongue.png

Edited by Botre