my corp thread just got featured on facebook :D

Chuckle

You realize the only thing you're doing is bring more attention to yourself? It only takes one person to look for your accounts, and it wouldn't be hard to find. You see 10 accounts at corp and the only stats the have are maxed combat, its pretty obvious that would be you. They tweet the names to Weath and then RIP.

are you not concerned you have a plan out for others to copy from and slowly lower the value of the items you wish to farm? =\

If the method he was using had lower requirements then I'm sure he'd have a little bit to worry about. But since the requirements to efficiently kill Corp are so high, he doesn't really have a huge risk of competition with prices on this one.

are you not concerned you have a plan out for others to copy from and slowly lower the value of the items you wish to farm? =\

no 

he's not making any money yet. he is lvling all his accounts.

this

but the accounts them sell would sell for about 200m each atm

so probably made like 100-150m profit on each so far if i did choice to sell

You realize the only thing you're doing is bring more attention to yourself? It only takes one person to look for your accounts, and it wouldn't be hard to find. You see 10 accounts at corp and the only stats the have are maxed combat, its pretty obvious that would be you. They tweet the names to Weath and then RIP.

Have to break a rule to get banned

until i actually sell some gold i have not broke any 

Edited by chuckle00